Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

falhider rules
Closed Thread
Old 14 Nov 2004, 19:49   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via AIM to tyranid master Send a message via MSN to tyranid master Send a message via Yahoo to tyranid master
Default falhider rules

FALHIDER RULES MAN
Old 14 Nov 2004, 19:56   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to Falhandir Send a message via MSN to Falhandir Send a message via Yahoo to Falhandir
Default Re: falhider rules

Er ... thanks for you appreciation?

Edit: Assuming you mean me?
Old 14 Nov 2004, 20:12   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

Heh, keep praising to people in PM's. That IS unless a Falhider is like, a tank or summat cool, or uh...

yeah, just to be safe, PM that too.

Old 14 Nov 2004, 22:09   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

And for future reference, you spell it W... A... R... G... A... M... E... R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 14 Nov 2004, 22:10   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to Falhandir Send a message via MSN to Falhandir Send a message via Yahoo to Falhandir

Bah, yer just greedy, you get enough love Wargamer
Old 14 Nov 2004, 23:02   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

*sing-song* Oo-ooh, looks like someone's got a boyfriend... :P

Hey, but it's cool. Love is free, man. Just get worried when you start getting clippings of pubic hair sent to you in the post... That's when you know it's time to ask a magistrate for that Restraining Order...

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

[i]All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

- A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom
Old 14 Nov 2004, 23:03   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomendil
Hey, but it's cool. Love is free, man. Just get worried when you start getting clippings of pubic hair sent to you in the post... That's when you know it's time to ask a magistrate for that Restraining Order...*
Can we keep your social life out of the forums please Lom?

Quote:
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 14 Nov 2004, 23:07   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Wargamer, that Restraining Order forbids you from coming within 500 yards of me, phoning me, or quoting my posts, you know that!

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

[i]All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Old 14 Nov 2004, 23:10   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

Well fine! If that's how you feel, then I want those drugged up Sisters Repentia out of your Commoraghian Brothel and back to the nunnery by dawn... and the vestigial virgin had better not be out of a job!

Quote:
Old 14 Nov 2004, 23:15   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Hmm. Sadly, virgin no more. Right now it's like throwing a sausage down the channel tunnel. Well, she could find alternative employment as a human tea-cosy, I suppose...

Closed Thread