Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Enders Game
Closed Thread
Old 30 Oct 2004, 01:34   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Shovah Send a message via MSN to Shovah Send a message via Yahoo to Shovah
Default Enders Game

Who here has read Enders Game? I love that book.

"... and if machine spirit is not roused, the Lithany of Profanity should be spoken, followed by ritual striking of machine with one's fist. After which, depress the red rune again."

[taken from Adeptus Mechanicus manual]
Old 30 Oct 2004, 04:31   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to dark flame Send a message via MSN to dark flame
Default Re: Enders Game

I've read it, and I plan on buying the rest of the series after I finish rereading the original 6 Dune books, and buy/read the new Dune books. I found it really good, though I wasn't a massive fan of the ending, it was just to obvious that he wasn't really training.
Old 30 Oct 2004, 05:49   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Shovah Send a message via MSN to Shovah Send a message via Yahoo to Shovah

lol me too

"... and if machine spirit is not roused, the Lithany of Profanity should be spoken, followed by ritual striking of machine with one's fist. After which, depress the red rune again."

[taken from Adeptus Mechanicus manual]
Old 30 Oct 2004, 18:47   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Hunter

I highly recomend the Shadow Saga, it follows the adventures of Bean instead of Ender and leaves out all that metaphysical stuff and religion that the rest of the Ender Saga is full of.

The new Legends of Dune books really rock! Think of the difference between 60's sci-fi sets and, for example, Voyager. The difference in the technology, the feel of the whole thing is so much more alive than the 2nd 3 dune books.

Old 30 Oct 2004, 20:07   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I havent read Enders Game, but I have read and own Enders Shadow. I love that book, altho for some reason I have not yet looked for any of the other books from the series, but from what I understand, Ender Shadow is the same as Enders Game, but from Beans perspective. I love that book...hence the name :P

Ender
"Strive For Perfection
And Strike With Precision
Soon It Blows Up In Your Face
And The Smoke Blurs Your Vision"
-Mushroomhead

Formerly Andrew "Ender" Wiggen.
Closed Thread