Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

most pain full thing that DID put you in the hospital?
Closed Thread
Old 02 Feb 2006, 22:48   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default most pain full thing that DID put you in the hospital?

title says it all
mines cracking my head like an egg

Old 02 Feb 2006, 23:05   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer
Default Re: most pain full thing that DID put you in the hospital?

Attempted suicide. Not painful physically, but mentally it was very traumatic. My subsequent breakout form the psyciatric wing was, however, most rewarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 03 Feb 2006, 00:52   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Getting a thorn jammed inside my foot. I didn't realise it was in there so I didn't try to pull it out. The skin grew back after a week or two and I got a huge boil on the bottom of my foot.
Old 03 Feb 2006, 04:19   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Khaldun

Falling on a small barbecue and burning my hand for 2 degrees and the back of my right leg for 3. Now, 3rd degree usually means you can see bones, but look at the back of your leg. There is a huge amount of meat between the back of your leg and your shin bone. Basically, I got burned so badly from this grill that it went farther than it usually can through my flesh. It was like butter on a frying pan.

It was painful both during and especially after the burn, when they had to remove the charred bits of my skin still hanging on and wash the darn thing. My hand wasn't so bad tho; a bandage for a month, that's all. The leg took a year to heal, and during that time I couldn't put it underwater... agh, and it oozed terribly every day, so I had to change the bandages frequently. Just a terrible experience overall, but one I laugh about today.
Old 03 Feb 2006, 04:58   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

A few...

-- Apendix removal. My girlfriend at the time just thought I had an upset stomach. She told me to go lay down and sleep it off. Couldn't sleep. Doc said if it were five minutes later coming in I would have died from my appendix exploding.

- Attempted suicide. Last ex left me after a year long relationship. She just dropped me back off in my home state in left. Two days later she called to let me know she slept with some random guy because, "He was cute." Drank an entire $30 of Bailey's Irish Creme and $60 bottle of Vodka. Chased it down with An entire bottle of sleeping pills, about 300 tabs.. My body took it all and I survived. Go figure.

Doctor said I should be dead.

-Jason.
Old 03 Feb 2006, 06:08   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Hm.....

1)I lost the tip of my left index finger when I was a baby, but the doc patch it up again with what remains of my fingertip.

2)I accidentally chopped off the fleash from yes, my left index finger in art class. Since it was so painful, I chopped the dangling flesh myself. Doc stitch that up.

3)While learning taekwando, I accidentally punched a hard metal rod and my yes again, The knucle of my left index finger have a dent. But the doc say it is too small to repair so they advice me to leave it alone. Now I have a small dent on my left index knuckle

Bloody unlucky left index finger. I wonder if I'll lose my left arm or something one day.........:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
They're an insane bunch of reptiles...
I wasn't asking about the moderating staff.
Old 03 Feb 2006, 07:15   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to crazedmongoose2003

Had two of my fingers on my right hand stepped on when I was a kid. Broke most of the bones in those two fingers and peeled away almost all of the flesh on those two fingers. I was in shock though and didn't feel much pain until two weeks later in the hospital when they had to take out the threads from the bandage wrappings from my somewhat healed finger. I seriously fainted at least twice from the pain during the 2 hour session. That must be what torture felt like....

The nerves of the two fingers are now exposed under the slightly bent nails and even now hurts (11 years later) whenever they're touched.

http://forums.tauonline.org/index.ph...c,86474.0.html
Old 03 Feb 2006, 15:39   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

When I was about 5 a older kid jumped off the top of some bleachers and landed on my leg. I then attmepted to find my mother while trying to walk on said leg. The bone had been broken in two spots.
Old 03 Feb 2006, 15:47   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O

i have hurt my forehead,so i had to sew it and i got a scar near my left eye,but it have almost disapeared now. i dont think i have been to hospital for any else painful reason,only regular visits once sick,when i was a child
Old 03 Feb 2006, 18:13   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

we where driving along in a construction site in california. two friends(twins) of mine had gotten a dune buggy for their birthday, and we all hoped on and drove along until my friend hit the brakes really quick to avoid driving into a bunch of razor wire, i flew off and landed right in the razor wire. doctore said it was a miracle i survived since not a single major vein or artery was cut, even though i had 37 different cuts and passed out from blood loss before we got to the hosiptal. the worst part though was when my mom try to beat the crap out of me after i got out of the hospital for being an "idiotic like boy who scared the life out of me[my mom]"

Closed Thread