Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Hmm...is this thread considered as racist? It is my belief that asians do not...
Closed Thread
Old 25 Jan 2006, 12:27   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to crazedmongoose2003
Default Hmm...is this thread considered as racist? It is my belief that asians do not...

Okay, this is just anecdotal more than anything else, but I have noticed, just from guys and girls I know, I have not found a single asian guy or girl (and i know a LOT trust me) who thinks they are attracted to people of the african descent.

And this stretches to as far as HALF asians.

Some kind of biological thingy or just a massive coincidence (and I seriously know and have asked this to a LOT of asian guys and girls of different ages, even the ones attracted to african american culture such as hip-hop)

Mods, if you see anything wrong with this thread at all, delete it, I was fairly hesitant about putting it up because I'm not sure if its racist or not, I myself and none of these people I'm talking about are racist....

http://forums.tauonline.org/index.ph...c,86474.0.html
Old 25 Jan 2006, 12:30   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer
Default Re: Hmm...is this thread considered as racist? It is my belief that asians do not...

I'm european, and a black girl couldn't turn me on if she sat naked on my lap and begged for sex.

The only "race" (and how I loathe that term...) that I find attractive besides European/American whites are Asians and Russians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 25 Jan 2006, 12:41   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Hmm...is this thread considered as racist? It is my belief that asians do no

Yeah but I've seen a lot of white people attracted to black people. So your case is just special. My case I'm talking about seems to be a race specific phenomenon (based on extensive anecdotal observations)

Old 25 Jan 2006, 12:52   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Hmm...is this thread considered as racist? It is my belief that asians do not...

yeah, it seems that alot of this things are fairly common. I think it is culture and taboo that makes up the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
They're an insane bunch of reptiles...
I wasn't asking about the moderating staff.
Old 25 Jan 2006, 13:01   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Hmm...is this thread considered as racist? It is my belief that asians do no

So now the entire Asian culture has something against the entire black culture?

I think thats taking it too for, I'd prefer something biological or just a really big coincidence...

Old 25 Jan 2006, 13:02   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Do you view blacks as inferior (either socially, genetically, physically or mentally)? If no, then it's probably biological.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 25 Jan 2006, 13:08   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

Well the PC police might call me racist for this but i view them as physically superior, because they originated from Africa, where there are few beasts of burden for agricultural purposes, thus african americans have been forced to hunt and by natural selection they have had to be in better physical condition.

Having said that, this lack of beasts of burden meant they did not have many spare time for inventions and all that, which means their culture is some what different to say those originating from Asia or Europe.

Genetically, socially and mentally I believe they are the same as everybody else.

Its only the culture and physical traits thats different, but thats for EVERY race, unless you're trying to disprove geographical adaptation and cultural influences on an individual... :

Old 25 Jan 2006, 13:12   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Fair enough. But some races do not encourage inter racial relationships one wya or another, one ere over the other.

Like when slavery still existed in america, they have the KKK that say that whites are a superior race.

Or the Black Panhers, where they say that blacks are the superior race.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
Old 25 Jan 2006, 13:24   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O

We're not talking about interracial relationships, we're talking purely about sexual attraction.

Old 25 Jan 2006, 13:27   #10 (permalink)
Ethereal

Well, those two comes hand in hand with the thing called love.

But seriously, it is known that some races are adapted to live at their respective enviroment.

For examples negroids got black skin cos it will act up like a biological sunscreen against too much vitamin D(or maybe another).

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
Closed Thread