Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Personal battle report
Closed Thread
Old 03 Jan 2006, 21:55   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Personal battle report

Presently there is a current thread of a story that each contributor continues. It is told in the third person and those little circle thingies beside you name represent your rank in this story. Your name infront of your rank such as shas (but not kroot) can be changed to another cast but I don't want too many Etherals. Unfourtunatly the other thread is becoming a little stale so I decided to restart and post in a more commonly visited area. There is no limit to amount of sentences just use common sense. For examples: http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=15650.0 It is uncouraged to be a ogue tau or a kroot mercenarie to add spice to the story. So I guess I'll start.

It was the scrawny shas'las second battle but the first against the dreaded green horde. He feared the close combat that was obviously enevitable but at the very least his life would be sacrificed to the greater good. Not exactly the most warming thought but it was the only one he culd muster.

I got owned by Wargamer, crazedmongoose2003 in Br and finally the inquisition during April 1st.
Old 03 Jan 2006, 22:37   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Personal battle report

Ugh. Steal my thing will ya? Anyway, yeah, it is gettin' stale.
Lord_Veqq has joined TauOnline.
Guest6363: SEMENATION COMPLETE
Lord_Veqq has left TauOnline.
Old 04 Jan 2006, 11:37   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

No offense to you though I just forgot to give you credit. And yes everyone this is the wonderful toastmasters idea. But toast what rank should you be to drive a tank.

I got owned by Wargamer, crazedmongoose2003 in Br and finally the inquisition during April 1st.
Old 04 Jan 2006, 13:20   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

probably shasui. The creator of the thread can make an exception, though.
Lord_Veqq has joined TauOnline.
Guest6363: SEMENATION COMPLETE
Lord_Veqq has left TauOnline.
Old 05 Jan 2006, 00:49   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to gego_cybor1

Shas'la Gego could hear the green skins a long time before he could see them. Thier humongous feet thumped on the ground as they ran towards the Tau outpost. Shas'la Gego barely heard the battle plan from the Shas'ui as he was busy loading his pulse rifle and checking all of his vital statistics. . Shas'la Gego was not new to war. He had served in other battles across the Tau border against the Gue'la and the Y'he. This was his first time against these orks. He had heard that they were tough in close combat and that they rushed with hordes of other green skins behind them. He had just finished loading his rifle as he heard a voice from his helmet. The kroot were in position near the jungle and it was soon time for the Firewarrior teams to mount up and head out to meet the orks. As he headed out towards the Devilfish a few yards away he saw the the orks. They where big, green, tough, and ran like madmen. He saw a Hammerhead a few hundred yards to the right of him shoot its Railgun. Immediatly he heard a cry from the ork horde and saw 5 of the greenskins fall dead. These were replaced by 10 more green skins and the horde shouted a cry and rushed even harder. As Shas'la Gego mounted into the Devilfish he knew this would be a tough battle...

Join the Tauonline Runescape Clan!
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?board=90.0
I'm a Leader
Old 07 Jan 2006, 12:26   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Poor, Shas'la'shaun was nearly ran over by a speeding devilfish. He had a feeling today was not going to be a fun day. He joined his unit of pathfinders with his railrifle and was given a debriefing. Their job was to take out the light vehicle transports of the orks with railrifle and markerlights from a nearby hill. As they soared into the open sky high above the ork horde, he almost felt safe. But it was a false sense of security as suddenly the devilfish was hit by an ork rokkit in its right engine sending the ship down in a tailspin. And amazingly crushing the ork rear guard. But the orks still in a frenzied rage did not notice. Well except for a few grots, wich were swiftly destroyed by a brutal kick in the groin. It seemed as shas'la'shaun was the only survivor, so he immediatly sent a distress signal but knew i his heart he would not be rescued until they finished the fight.

Old 07 Jan 2006, 23:42   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to gego_cybor1

Shas'la Gego had been unloaded from the Devilfish into a hail of ork shoota bullets. The orks were not far away and Shas'la's were ordered to fire as many shots into the ork horde as possible. The orks were hit by rounds of pulse shots and lines of them fell. As the forward orks fell, others jumped over them or climbed and continued thier rush. The horde had been slowed down a little but not enough. The Shas'ui shouted some orders and the Shas'la's began to mount up into the Devilfishes. As the Shas'la's were mounting up, Gego saw a flare go off behind the ork horde. It was a Tau flare and Shas'la Gego ran into the Devilfish and informed the Shas'ui. The Shas'ui commed the Shas'o commander and the firewarrior team was ordered to try to clear a path to the fallen Tau behind the orks. They would be accompanied by a small crisis team and another firewarrior team. Shas'la Gego knew this would be a tough rescue and the Tau team back there would have to hold off by themselves until they showed up.

Join the Tauonline Runescape Clan!
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?board=90.0
I'm a Leader
Old 08 Jan 2006, 11:01   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

As shas'la'shaun was dismantling the devilfish burst cannon to use for himself he heard a strange crackle on the radio.

*Stay---you--are*
*Help---coming*

In reality that was all he needed to hear. He was releived but confused at the sametime. Why were they sacrificing such a force for just one life? Suddenly bursting out of his train of thought he realized that on the other side of the devilfish someone was speeking orkish ! Had they surrounded him? Where they just setting demo charges? Suddenly a yelp of electrocution answered his queries.

-Ya stupid grot, dontcha know how ta take a blue boyz truk!

So they where trying t scavange the recage. He grabbed his new found weapon and leapt and climbed over the devilfish and fired at the orc bully, the pulse shots tearing him apart. Suprisingly the grots actually charged at the shaun! The group was bassicaly trying to rip off his knee pad or bitting his groin. "Son of a kroot" Yelped shaun as he began stabiing his bonding knife into the malicious groin biter. He was shocked at the sheer determination of the grots, and even almost admired it ut sadly there were to be no peaceful negotiations with these creatures. So by simply taking a leap back and firing his burst cannon he ripped o shreds the rest of them. He really hoped for the rescue team to come soon and with bandages for a certain *ahem* injury.

Closed Thread