Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Tau Online Christmas Story
Closed Thread
Old 27 Dec 2005, 21:30   #1 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default The Tau Online Christmas Story

Tau-Killer (an old member for those who didn't know him) sent me this on another site and I thought people might like it! I thought it was brilliant. ;D
Here you go...
Quote:
In the beginning, God (AKA Tau-Online) created the world. It was good. However, thousands of years later, Tau-Online surveyed the world and wept, for it was bad. Not one single member was good enough to become an admin.

Tau-Online: I know what I'll do. I'll live among them myself as a normal member, and bridge the gap between members and admins.

And so it was that a few days later, an arch-Angel of the Lord appeared to Restayvien, a humble yet pure of heart carpenter living in the land of Tau.

Arch-Angel Wargamer: Restayvien, why on earth are you divorcing your wife?
Restayvien: My wife has been unfaithful to me. She has slept wth another and has become pregnant.
Arch-Angel Wargamer: Humans have such wierd morals.....Anyway - I have a message for you. You are not to divorce Restayvia. She has become pregnant through Tau-Online.
Restayvien: The ****!
Arch-Angel Wargamer: No! The Tau-Online. The holy Tau-Online.
Restayvien: The holy ****!
Arch-Angel Wargamer: (brandishing sword.) Don't make me use this! Listen. Through the spiritual power of Tau-Online, Restayvia has been made pregnant. She will give birth to a son, who will save the members from their negative karma. You will call this son - MalVeaux.
Restayvien: MalVeaux? What does that mean?
Arch-Angel Wargamer: It's French. How should I know?

And with that, the arch-Angel vanished. Restayvien was left all alone by himself. He decided that he would obey the arch-angel's commands and that he would keep Restayvia as his wife. However, this meant that she would have to accompany him on a long and grueling journey to the land of Eldar - for it had been decreed by the Emperor that all members were to return to the land they had visited most frequently in their youth to be registered. Eventually, with Restayvia riding on the single seater vyper jetbike - they arrived at an inn.

Restayvien: (knocking) Hey there. Do you have any room?
Innkeeper Khanaris: No; go away. This inn is completely full.
Restayvien: Please. My wife is pregnant.
Innkeeper Khanaris: Listen, do you have any idea what a madhouse it is in here? Every second I'm trying to diffuse fights between people from the land of SMurf and of chaos SMurf who keep trying to kill each other - while the people of the land of Tyranid appear to take up more space each second. I've got my hands full - literally.
Restayvien: Please, isn't there some place we can stay. We have nowhere else to go.
Innkeeper Khanaris: Hmm....well...you could go in the old stable I suppose. It's been abandoned ever since we housed some baby squiggoths in there - but the smell might be gone by now.
Restayvien: Thank you so much.

And with that, the abandoned stable became unabandoned, and that night, Restayvia gave birth to a son, and in accordance to the arch-angel's orders, Restayvien named him MalVeaux.

Now, up in the hills, some shepherds were taking care of their flocks of kroot. Suddenly, there was a dazzling bright light - as Shepherd Daveydudeman shone a torch on to two squabbling kroot who had taken a dislike to each other.
However, there was suddenly a larger and more dazzling bright light - as Shepherd Magnus the Red turned on the perimeter search light - to check that no predators were creeping up on the defenceless kroot.
Then there was a sudden noise - as someone shouted "WILL SOMEONE TURN OFF THOSE LIGHTS SO I CAN ENTER WITH SOME KIND OF STYLE - PLEASE."
Startled, the shepherds turned off the lights - and suddenly, in a blaze of illumination, Arch-Angel Wargamer appeared, accompanied by many of his kind, and they announced to the petrified shepherds that their saviour had been born in the land of Eldar and gave them intructions as to how to get there. Then, as suddenly as they had appeared - they disappeared. The shepherds looked at each other.
Shepherd Magnus the Red: Lets go. Magnus the Red is feeling [this bit was missing for some reason - Rezzy]
In that area - there were also three wise moderators. Lets meet them:

1st Wise Moderator: Greetings to you. I am called Camoflaged Mage.
2nd Wise Moderator: Greetings to you. I am called Arguleon-Veq.
3rd Wise Moderator: Hi, I'm KJ.

These three had travelled from lands afar, following a star, in the hope of meeting the coming Messiah. Thinking logically, they entered the palace - of King Banana.

1st Wise Moderator: Greetings o King.
2nd Wise Moderator: Greetings o King.
3rd Wise Moderator: Hiya Elfboy, how're ya doing?

King Banana: I am very well I thank you. Everyone just adores me. Now, tell me, why have you come?

1st Wise Moderator: The Messiah has been born.
2nd Wise Moderator: We are searching for him
3rd Wise Moderator: We thought he'd be here - this being a king's palace and all.

King Banana (to himself) Another banana to take my place. Impossible. I am the only banana here. (To his guests.) No my friends. Your King is not here. However, when you find him, tell me where he is, so I may...help him to ripen.

And with that, they took their leave - eventually finding the true Messiah with the help of a data encoded cross. With joy, they hurried into the stable past some shepherds to give their gifts to the young MalVeaux.

1st Wise Moderator: I give you gold, young MalVeaux, with which you might use for your own purposes of glory.
2nd Wise Moderator: I give you frankincense, young MalVeaux, with which you might smell fresh and clean every day that you live on earth.
3rd wise Moderator: For my gift, have a brand new Warhammer 40k starter pack complete with dice, rules and rulers so that you will easily fit into our land.

That night, all slept. However, one of the three wise moderators had his sleep disturbed...

Arch-Angel Wargamer: KJ, KJ, can you hear me? Heaven to KJ - are you there?
3rd Wise Moderator: Wurgh? Who are you?
Arch-Angel Wargamer: At last. Do you know how long I've been trying to wake you? Just a simple job Tau-Online said. A simple job? Ha! Why is it that I have to do all the messages anyway? You'd've thought in four thousand years, another angel might have sufficed. But no, no, always me, always arch-Angel Wargamer to talk to the race of humans.
3rd Wise Moderator: I think you need a drink mate.
Arch-Angel Wargamer: Sorry, I'm on duty. Anyway, the message, yes. You must not return to King Banana. Go home by a different route.
3rd Wise Moderator: Why?
Arch-Angel Wargamer: Because King Banana will kill MalVeaux.
3rd Wise Moderator: Why?
Arch Angel Wargamer: Because he's a psychotic dictator who'll kill anyone who seems to rival him.
3rd Wise Moderator: Elfboy??
Arch Angel Wargamer: The one you knew as Elfboy has fallen to the Dark Side. He is under the influence of...Brother Edwin.
3rd Wise Moderator: (shivers.) Oh, alright then.
Arch Angel Wargamer: (turning away.) Good. Now just Restayvien to warn to go to Egypt to escape King Banana, and I think I can take a two thousand year vacation. Heaven!
And such is the story of the birth of the great saviour MalVeaux. MalVeaux grew up and did indeed save the members from their negative karma...but that story is too long to tell here.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Old 27 Dec 2005, 21:40   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: The Tau Online Christmas Story

so-..........esus is a banana with a french name born of the wife of a striking scorpion?
i knew it

thell good aul TK is marvellous as per usual

Praise be to the Omnissiah.url=http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs][/url]
Old 27 Dec 2005, 21:43   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo the orangutan
so-..........esus is a banana with a french name born of the wife of a striking scorpion?
i knew it

thell good aul TK is marvellous as per usual
Pretty much. Hehe

Quote:
King Banana (to himself) Another banana to take my place. Impossible. I am the only banana here. (To his guests.) No my friends. Your King is not here. However, when you find him, tell me where he is, so I may...help him to ripen.
That had me and my dad laughing. ;D
Old 27 Dec 2005, 22:08   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to arguleon-veq

lol, that was awesome!.
Old 27 Dec 2005, 22:16   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

Yey, I am wise!!!

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 27 Dec 2005, 22:19   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

Farseer Restayvien is a girl?

Old 27 Dec 2005, 22:24   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

No, Restayvia is. Restayvien is male.

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 28 Dec 2005, 00:21   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via Yahoo to Lucifer-2.3456789

c'mon, i even got that part. is hould have been some sort of lesser deamon, with all of my - 5 karma.

made by KAIS
Old 28 Dec 2005, 01:26   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Lol very funny story!
Old 28 Dec 2005, 01:50   #10 (permalink)
Shas'La

Very cute

I'm supprised KJ didn't enthusiastically declare a need to krump something :P
Closed Thread