Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

High School
Closed Thread
Old 21 Nov 2005, 05:06   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default High School

Yeah i would just like to say it flipping is.

People have begun to notice how witty and awesome i am and to top it off GIRLS LIKE ME OMG and ever since the jocks and preps and such have started saying thing such as

Hi ethan whats up!
Hey wanna have lunch with us man?
So how bout that game?
Yeah im having a party wanna come?

and trying to hang out with me now im not a stupid 14 year old going "OMFG POPULARITYYTY!!111!ELVENTYONE!! OMG LOLZ"

and ive begun to notice ever since this cheerleader started hitting on me and such and everyone began to think im funny and oh so fashionable people are nice.

So ive come to the conclusion that preps only accept people that are well liked and usually make them as friends JUST SO that person doesn't become popular in another group and theyre no longer the cool people.

*is angry and just ranting*

oh and what started this was this dumb prep deciding to constantly bug me sppf idiot.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 05:42   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Khaldun
Default Re: High School

A positive way of looking at the situation would say that popularity attracts popular people; they like you because you're like them.

A negative/realistic way of looking at the situation would say that popular people only like you because they want some of your popularity.

But hey, good luck with the cheerleader if you dig her. Just be aware that she may like your image, as opposed to you, and that if you lose your image you might lose her too. Get to know her a little better and you'll see who she is.

Here's a warning; trends change. If you don't change yourself to suit the times, you'll lose your popularity just as fast as you got it. Carefully consider which is more important to you; your individuality or your popularity. In order to gain more of the one, you may have to sacrifice the other.

As for me, I like being me. Popularity, in my experience, always involves molding yourself to fit in. I have never cared about what most people think, and as a result, have never really wanted to mold myself. But I know I'm the exception, not the rule, so that may be different for you.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 05:47   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Dude i should of been more clear.
Ive never liked jocks or preps i mean a month ago these guys were beating me up calling me "emo *bad word*"
I hold 0 respect for them and this cheerleader was among the group laughing as i got beat up.
I hate the twats and hate popularity.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 06:09   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Khaldun

Ah, then in a word, she's a b****.

Typical that the popular people are vicious when you aren't on their side... I'd almost forgotten how much I'd come to loathe many popular people because, SURPRISE! They're monsters.

You should snub them all, because as soon as you're no longer popular, which could happen at any time, they'll turn on you like the dogs they are.

I feel angry just talking about this, so I'll stop now. Thanks for being more clear about these people; I couldn't tell whether they were good or not from your first post.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 06:20   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Nah they suck.
Hell i remember kicking the quarters backs butt awhile back im shocked hes so glad to forgive me now
Old 21 Nov 2005, 09:32   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Aun’o Tash’var Shin’jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Converge
Nah they suck.
Hell i remember kicking the quarters backs butt awhile back im shocked hes so glad to forgive me now
i'm in the "popular but scary group" at my high school, you know the ones that people start rumours about that you nearly killed a guy (well not really a rumour, see FIGHTS topic), or steal cars every weekend, well thats not a bad place to be, watching jocks step back (ACE666, you remember chin runnin away scared at yr 11 camp?) and only being confrontational infront of teachers just incase you bring out an axe or something...

you'll notice once you kick a few asses that they respect you more, but also think your not popular...
being the underdog is so much more fun)
Eidt by JD: I dunno how you managed to read it after the changes FT
Edit by AC: JD you've spelt edit incorrectly...
Edit by WG: I just wanted to be part of the moment. :P
Old 21 Nov 2005, 11:43   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

I was always The Weird One. It's cool. No worries.

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 21 Nov 2005, 14:33   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to Warbird Send a message via MSN to Warbird

Hey i work for a school and i can say from experience that life in high school is indeed like that. Except i could call all of them anything seriously and they would think it was funny.

I am a ordinary person living a extrodinary life
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
Not as good as pron but it's damned close
http://www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com/
Poke'em in the eye
Old 21 Nov 2005, 15:39   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

i geuss i would be in my first year of hgih school judging by your "american" years,
wtf is a jock or prep?
seriously its not really in my lexicon,
being a senior rocks,no more stupid teachers heloooo respect ;D

Praise be to the Omnissiah.url=http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs][/url]
Old 21 Nov 2005, 17:07   #10 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

Being british I can only guess....Jock is the sporty guys who share braincells on a rotor system, and preps are (I think) the really stuck up people.

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Closed Thread