Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Setup a regular game
Old 17 Nov 2005, 16:38   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Setup a regular game

Ok sorry if I didn't post this on the right board but I needed to know.

I was wondering if any of you guys where playing on a regular bases on the south shore of Montreal, Qc, Canada. All the people I know either stopped playing or don't play often enough for me to get my fix in

I tried a few of my local stores but they have mostly much younger players which I find annoying most of the time. I have some room at my place for a board and I'm starting to have a good number of scenery but no players

Anyone on the south shore of Montreal posting on this board that might have any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Eruannaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2005, 17:59   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Setup a regular game

This definately does not belong in the Tau forums as it has nothing to do with Tau.

On to your question... I have no idea if anybody in the South Shore plays WH40K, but I'm pretty certain you're going to have to do some travelling to one of three Donjon stores in Montreal for a game. There's also a place called Gamers World next to the Snowdon metro that apparently is quite busy and has tables. The Donjon at Maisonneuve is usually populated by older gamers (18-30+) everytime I drop in to browse. There's also a website called 40KMontreal.com where you can try to ask for players in your area who are more mature. I have not played any games in Montreal so I couldn't really tell you where to start, but those are some options you might want to explore.
Old 17 Nov 2005, 19:15   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: Setup a regular game

Thanks, if you don't leave in Montreal I do you know so much??

BTW sorry for posting in the wrong section, it's just i have a Tau army and only a Tau army so I figures posting in Tau made more sense :S
Eruannaon is offline   Reply With Quote