Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

please help me...
Closed Thread
Old 22 Oct 2005, 17:56   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Shovah Send a message via MSN to Shovah Send a message via Yahoo to Shovah
Default please help me...

Guys I really need your help if you would try to help me though this...

My dad and mom were just fine, same old, same old. Then my Mom finds out he was 'talking' to some other girl about her marriage problems ( Its like her second marriage, her first husband killed himself) So my dad kept this secret from my mom, and slowly mom drains from our bank, my mom finds out the he spent 40 MINUTES talking this girl, we don't know what he was talking about. But here's the thing she has a marriage councilor, and friends, but she only wants to see my dad about her problems. My mom and dad talk about this and finally it looked like peace came back, back to watching movies at night, watching the whole family's faverte show, Stargate SG-1. Last night after watching Stargate my dad told my mum that he does not know if he loves her anymore, that gets my mom really hurt, so she kicks him out of the house and cries all night long.

Then next day she gets a email from my dad saying: "You took my house away, you took my boys away, you took my LIFE away, and just because I was talking to a friend."

So now my mom is going to change the door lock, and get a job. And my dad may come back to get his stuff.

And I do not know what to do, my life is in a mess beyond my knowage, My once happy family now is a broken picture of want it once was, I don't care about me, my life, or anything.

So I am posting this to see what you guys have to say because I trust you all, and I think you are the closet I have to real friends.

I just don't care anymore... I want to end my life... I don't believe in God anymore because how can there be a god if he can do something so bad to me. I don't know whats going to happen, but I just want to be alone...

"... and if machine spirit is not roused, the Lithany of Profanity should be spoken, followed by ritual striking of machine with one's fist. After which, depress the red rune again."

[taken from Adeptus Mechanicus manual]
Old 22 Oct 2005, 18:09   #2 (permalink)
Aun'O

Default Re: please help me...

Has your dad actually said he doesn't love your mum because of the friend he was talking to? If not, maybe all your parents need to do is simply talk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovah
I just don't care anymore... I want to end my life... I don't believe in God anymore because how can there be a god if he can do something so bad to me. I don't know whats going to happen, but I just want to be alone...
Don't think like that - Suicide is dumb and all hard moments are changeable - Things'll get easier in time (Granted it probably doesn't seem like now though)

Why're you blaming God? He may have not stopped this from happening, although that doesn't mean he was the reason your parents argued. I know that blaming God is easiest when things get hard, although it's normally better to try and sort the issue out and not look for a scapegoat.
Old 22 Oct 2005, 18:25   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Shovah Send a message via MSN to Shovah Send a message via Yahoo to Shovah

Yea my dad did say he did't know if he loved her anymore.

ANd I am not blaming god Its just hard for me to see a god be mercy this way.

"... and if machine spirit is not roused, the Lithany of Profanity should be spoken, followed by ritual striking of machine with one's fist. After which, depress the red rune again."

[taken from Adeptus Mechanicus manual]
Old 22 Oct 2005, 18:40   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to Warbird Send a message via MSN to Warbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Online
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovah
Don't think like that - Suicide is dumb and all hard moments are changeable - Thing's get easier in time (Granted it probably doesn't seem like now though)
He is right you know. Things allways get better but i may take time so give it a chance. But from what it sounds like your dad has allot of demons and you mom may have some demons too. Maybe all they need to talk or go to marriage counseling.

And if you want i can give you the MSN Addy of someone i know quite well that has been through the worst anyone could have been through. He can relate to what is going on with you shovah.

I am a ordinary person living a extrodinary life
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
Not as good as pron but it's damned close
http://www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com/
Poke'em in the eye
Old 22 Oct 2005, 18:53   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

No offense, but suicide is for the weak. It is used to stop your problems instantly, but by ending your life. Not only will you lower your dignity by doing it, but both your mother and father would feel more guilt than they ever had before. Everyone who cares about you will suffer. Instead of throwing yours and everyone you know's life away, talk to your mom about how you feel; EXACTLY how you feel, and tell her what you are telling us now. She should understand and forgive your dad. If not, might I suggest taking them to a psychologist or marriage councilor?

A fantastic sig by Kais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev_Enge(spc)
And there we have it. Gentlemen, we give you Black Behemoth, future Supreme Overlord of Earth.
Old 22 Oct 2005, 19:48   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Kais

self harm is bad. suicide is worse. My dad died when my parents were splitting up 5 years ago (I was 7). Aside fro mthe obvious, thinking back, its quite disturbing picturing myself crying over the fact i diddnt have the guts to harm myself. Im fine now, and im happy.I have a lot of freinds with split up parents and it's not as bad as it seems (i know it doesnt seem so right now). I knw this sounds harsh, but you'll get over it with time.

Like black said. Talk to your mum, and tell here all of your feelings, dont even try to stop crying. just tell her how you feel.

Add me on MSN Milo_lives@hotmail.co.uk. Well talk, ive been through a lot and the best thign that happened for me is to talk about it. Things will be worse before better, but they will be better and dont throw your life away over it. trust me.

Kais

>>Latest Sig<<
Old 22 Oct 2005, 20:46   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Ahh jeez isaac...*hugs*

Dont kill yourself at all ill be REALLY sad even if i havnt talked to you in ages.You still know my phone number right? cause im here for you no matter what.Or my msn/aim cause ill be on there to i swear youll get through this and im always here for you buddy.

misfits
Old 22 Oct 2005, 20:48   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Khaldun

Shovah;

I feel your pain. *A few years ago, my father was hospitalized...

He had had an anyerusim of the brain; basically, a blood vessel in his brain had grown extremely thin and burst. *He survived, thankfully, but was never the same afterwards.
The anyerusim killed what used to be my father. *He became a completely different person, and at times, I barely knew who he was anymore. *A year later, my parents divorced because they couldn't settle their differences. *I barely hear from my dad anymore, and I can't remember the last time I saw him... I feel like I don't know him; he parties and drinks a lot, and does other things which he never used to do before.

This devastated me. *I felt like the father I knew was dead. *To make it worse, my parents both started dating pretty much right afterwards, with people I wasn't really comfortable with.

Eventually, things got better. *I've grown accustomed to what has happened, I have moved on. *I have come to terms with what happened. *It took a long time, and for a while it was taken just a day at a time....

I know things will get better for you. *It may seem really dark right now, but THINGS WILL GET BETTER, just remember that. *Even if your parents end up separating, there are people who still love you. *

Another story; *

my grandfather had cancer about 10 years ago. *The doctors caught it late, and despite everything they did for him, they gave him about 6 months. *He was going to die, and there was nothing he could do about it. *Towards the end came thanksgiving. *I saw him at dinner; he could barely move, he was in so much pain. *A few weeks after that, he committed suicide, with a gun, in his living room. *My grandmother was DEVASTATED. *His final act hurt her so much... *She was grieving for about a year and a half before she came to terms with it. *It was scary how much it hurt her.

Killing yourself will devastate both of your parents, and everyone who knows you. *Despite their differences, you would hurt them more than you could possibly imagine right now. *I have seen it before.

The darkest night comes before the dawn. *You have a life to live, ah CHRIST! *You have a LIFE TO LIVE. *Things will get better, I KNOW IT. *Find friends, like here, and just talk. *talk about your feelings, talk about everything. *Feel free to chat with me, using IM, if you want. (tacticaldata@hotmail.com) *I will be here for you. *Know that there are people there for you. *Know that things will improve. *Know that there are people who love you!
Old 23 Oct 2005, 00:59   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

I have attempted Suicide mant times befor and probly will again. I am cronicaly depressed and am on ever increasing doses of Zoloft.

However, I understand your pain (well I understand pain) and am here to say, if you need a friend, I'm here.

I won't try to talk you out of things but I will talk you through things, I belive human life is a gift too preciouce to waste.

If you have any need of help, anything, now matter if you think it's silly, just PM me al'ight? I would like to help in any way.

Just hang in there.

Love (YO pal) Jirachi (Not that kind o love ya idiot, just brotherly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRG
Old orks never die. They just get scooped up into rubbish bins and are forced to continue in battle.
What is this evil called RRG? Find out:http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=5521.0

Please visit my Forum site
http://www.freeforum101.com/leblanc/index.php?mforum=leblanc
Old 23 Oct 2005, 03:46   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

These guys are right, Shovah. Suicide isn't exactly an improvement to your situation. You need to let your parents work this out and deal with the outcome to the best of your abilities. If you need to talk about things like this you've got your family, friends and a forum full of people who can listen and help you out.
Closed Thread