Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

denver international airport (freaky!)
Closed Thread
Old 18 Oct 2005, 16:08   #1 (permalink)
UXO
Shas'La

Default denver international airport (freaky!)

I flew into DIA last week for work. It's not the first time I've been there but the first time I wasn't hurrying around. So I look around at the artwork displayed and well... the stuff is rather disturbing. Most specifically the large murals depicting death and children prominently displayed for all the travelers to see.

Anyways when I got to my hotel I looked on the internet and there's some weird speculations going on about DIA. Anyone from the denver area know anything about this? I know the airport webpage spins it like it's all about peace but it is much more disturbing than hopeful. And I'm not really much of a conspiracy theorist.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Old 18 Oct 2005, 16:37   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del
Default Re: denver international airport (freaky!)

I think that's a distractionary measure funded by the black projects. The US governent doesn't actually do anything ultra-shady, but they pretend to so that if they ever do, peoplewho find out are discreditied as conspiracy theorist whackos. Simple, eh?

Like Area 51. It's really in ALASKA, it's just everyone's looking at the old test site for the stealth bomber program that they now use to store other experimental aircraft that had their funding cut...

Still, might I point out this site links to http://www.civil-liberties.com/books/main.html, which says the US is still a british colony. It is? Well, maybe it's just that we have decided to pull imperialist ambitions via a puppet state and really mess with peoples minds by oretending to be the puppet when we're the puppet master!

Seriously, though, like all conspiracies, it's interesting, though a bit unbelivabe at some levels. Questions need to be asked, but we can't get answers.
Old 18 Oct 2005, 21:07   #3 (permalink)
UXO
Shas'La

Yeah, that site about the British colony stuff is kind of funny isn't it? And here we are debating proper English when all along the Queen is going to take over the world. Or something like that.

No I don't hold much for conspiracies but you've just got to see these huge murals in person to wonder why the heck did the people in charge commision this? Nobody wants to see dead babies whilst on vacation.
Old 21 Oct 2005, 05:20   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to Warbird Send a message via MSN to Warbird

DIA is a freaky place evey time i have been there i get a weird felling like there is something else there.

I am a ordinary person living a extrodinary life
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
Not as good as pron but it's damned close
http://www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com/
Poke'em in the eye
Old 21 Oct 2005, 07:32   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

if think that if there really was something there they wouldn't have made it as blatantly obvious. i believe there is similar version of area 51 where they hold alien artifacts, ands its in Disneyland. think about it its perfect, all those people are perfect meat shields if they get attacked, and the Micky mouse customs leaves loads of space for Kevlar and machineguns. And all those pirate caves, are weapons depots. Why do you think they make them so dark. And that big massive globe they have, that's where they keep the alien ship that crashed here. Area 51 was invented so that people believe the government found aliens and are doing research on them, but its all a lie. the government did find aliens, but its the aliens that are in control. the taken over the government of every mayor country in the world. i mean look at bush, hes obviously and alien. And you are all pawns to there plan to take over earth! oh but not me, no. I know they are there im ready for them, which is why i don't pay taxes. Pawns! Pawns i tellyou!

Old 21 Oct 2005, 07:46   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

Well, er...

...It's original, I'll give you that...
Closed Thread