Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Some cool gif's
Closed Thread
Old 11 Oct 2005, 02:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Some cool gif's

EDIT: I noticed the Gallery link was here, so I hypothesised that this would be the right plce, as they have art in the Gallery, but I couldn't put it there of the text. If it need be moved, sorry, and make the smiting painless!
Edit Again!: The devilfish in the basilisk GIF were UN17s creations. They are pretty sweet. Makes mine look like abstract art!

I recently downloaded a free 30 day trial to make some .gif animations, inspired by UN17. With his excellent and intelligent guidance and help, I pumped out these babys.

Thank you very much UN17 for all the help, and I really appreciate it. ALL HAIL!! Just kidding... not really... Thank you VERY much, though. They were really simple.

Questions? Comments? Arguements and shouts of Hate?

[img width=650 height=288]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/GeneralStankov/finalcopy.jpg[/img]
Old 11 Oct 2005, 16:44   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Some cool gif's

I think this is supposed to be in the enclave...
But there not half bad
Old 11 Oct 2005, 17:06   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Well, I am showcasing the gif's that I made, and the enclave is more off-topic questions.
Thank you for the comments.

PS I realised there is a small glitch in the first one. plese disregard the devilfish in the bottom right corner. Its not supposed to be there! Neither is the text at the first two frames.

PPS Note the flechette dischargers. Thats what they look like, right? Like a modern day SAM 'distractor'. Please correct me if I am wrong.

[img width=650 height=288]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/GeneralStankov/finalcopy.jpg[/img]
Old 11 Oct 2005, 17:11   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Kais

look at my avatar...now that's a cool GIF

>>Latest Sig<<
Old 11 Oct 2005, 17:22   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Undidputable my friend, but for all's sake, lets stay on topic, and that could be construed as spam. Just edit in whether you liked my gifs and well call it safe.

Old 11 Oct 2005, 23:51   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Stankov! I like! I especially enjoy the one of the bayoneting guardsmen. The second looks just a little bit choppy though. I know how hard it is to make smooth transitions though, since I do stop-motion a lot. How did you get the devilfishes shading? Because it is very good. And one more thing, can you direct me to the download trial site? Thanks very much.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 23:56   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

Great work, although how a suppresson/bombardment artillery cannon is supposed to hit a fast-moving Devilfish is a bit beyond me :P.
Old 12 Oct 2005, 00:12   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Looks good! I like the Valhallen.

only criticisms:
(annihilation)
You can't see it on a white background, but the frames are different sizes. This makes the first animation a little jumpy when viewed over a grey background.
Old 12 Oct 2005, 00:14   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auin'Myrrath
Great work, although how a suppresson/bombardment artillery cannon is supposed to hit a fast-moving Devilfish is a bit beyond me* :P.
I'll leave that question to the philosphers...

Coloenel Sanders, I will search! I have it in a PM somewhere. [size=10pt]The Devilfishes are UN17s work[/size]. I stole them! Actually, he said anyone coluld use them, but I used 'em because they are SWEET. Please direct all praise to UN17 for the devilfishes

Khanaris: I know, I varied the bitmap size too much on the individual frames. If (more likely 'when&#39 I make another one, I will see if I can whip up a format for 'em.

Thank you all for comments and suggestions. I will edit in the site. If its not up in a couple of minutes, PM me because my parental units are yelling at me.

EDIT: I GAWD IT!!* Heres the link,heres the grail. http://www.gamani.com/
I don't think its a direct link, so just copy pasteinto your engine.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]EDIT:[/size][/size][/size]

I made this one after accusations that a Basilisk would never hit a devilfish on the move.
This is a Lightning Attack fighter with Hellstrike? missles shooting a stationary Orca. It may not make too much sense, but I am proud of it...

Old 14 Oct 2005, 17:27   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to ~PathFinder~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~PathFinder~

interestiong, more frames would make it look more fluid though.
---------------------------------------------------
Closed Thread