Warhammer 40K Forum

Get the rail rifle!
Closed Thread
Old 02 Oct 2005, 18:48   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to xv15 kill team
Default Get the rail rifle!

ok i dont know if this has been done before but heres how it works:

there is 1 rail rifle that you must tell how you steal it from the previous person and how you protect it from being stolen from you in your post. be as creative/ruthless/vicious as possible when stealing the rail rifle. enjoy*
also in a post on this thread you must steal and end up with the rail rifle in your posesion this is not the telling of a story so dont end your posts with "..." and have no one know were the rail rifle is keep in mind this is just plain an all out bloodbath of getting the rail rifle not an intruiging story.
il start off

i take the rail rifle from the ground and put it inside my shas'o commander's crisis suit

unfortunatly i made the mistake of hiring constuction workers who are high school dropouts with 5 o clock shadows and generaly only answer to "hey fatty" or "stop urinating on my property or im calling the police!". But they stand around and spit alot so i figure they must be halfway decent construction workers...
Old 02 Oct 2005, 18:56   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer
Default Re: get the rail rifle!

Solitaire leaps in, and slices the suit into very, very tiny pieces. In his arrogance, he leaves the Rail Rifle in the debris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 02 Oct 2005, 19:16   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to Skyblazer
Default Re: Get the rail rifle!

I don't know its still in the battlesuit, so I order a lance missile strike on the Solitare. Sifting through the wreckage, I discover the rail rifle, which I disgise as a common lasgun, and then bury it, commiting the location to memory. I plant a minefield around it and bury a Tyranid Carnifex in statsis on top of it.
Old 02 Oct 2005, 19:22   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

i look for the hibernating carnifex then sick 20 great knarlocs on it who proceed to rip it to peices while i dig up the rail rifle and put it in the center of a ring of 4000 tethered and very hungry kroot hounds

unfortunatly i made the mistake of hiring constuction workers who are high school dropouts with 5 o clock shadows and generaly only answer to "hey fatty" or "stop urinating on my property or im calling the police!". But they stand around and spit alot so i figure they must be halfway decent construction workers...
Old 02 Oct 2005, 19:33   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

No fair! I disguised it and put it in a minefeild...

Oh well... I "borrow" the plastic baneblade prototype, and throw it in. It's utter hideousness burns the kroot hounds to death, and I run away with the rifle. Then I put it in a room and attach every conceivable explosive device to it, so if a grain of dust drops in the room, it is utterly destroyed. Then I put twenty hibernating Carnifexes in the rooms surrounding it, and bury the whole structure on Prandium, with a huge sign that says "the rail rifle is NOT here" on top of it. This is all surrounded by a minefeild.
Old 02 Oct 2005, 19:47   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

i look for the sign that says "the rail rifle is not here" then throw a speck of dust which detonates the mines and kills the surrounding carnifexes i then lift up a severed scything talon to reveal the rail fifle which i hide in a place no one ever goes who wishes to live michael jacksons bedroom!

ps the entire point is to have the rail rifle go constantly back and forth between owners and crack a few jokes while your at it

Old 02 Oct 2005, 20:03   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

I disguise my self as a police officer, write a fake search warrent, and confiscate the rifle. I disguise it as a bolter then give it to Marneus Calgar as a gift, tell him to guard it with his life. Then I hide a fake on a dead world, and surround it with 20 Carnifexes and a solid wall of 2007 GW catalogs. Can you resist the temptaition of spending the rest of your life staring at next years models? Only time will tell...
Old 02 Oct 2005, 21:00   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

I point an inquisitor from madrid in your direction (think about it!) for impersonation an law officer of the imperium, and obtain the railrifle in a long yet ultimately very dull walk on the dead world, the carnifexes having been too busy reading the catalogs.

I then sell it on eBay.
Old 02 Oct 2005, 21:12   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

I snipe the buyer with two seconds left to go, and then sell it on again for even more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 02 Oct 2005, 22:21   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

I buy it and ship it off to Terra to be enshrined as a war trophy in the throne room of the Emperor.

Good luck. >
Closed Thread