Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

New Player, New 1000pts List, looking for C&C
Old 01 Jul 2010, 06:25   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default New Player, New 1000pts List, looking for C&C

So hey, I've only just begun, but i've been tooling around and this is what i've come up with after a few days:

HQ:
Dracon - Reaver jetbike, hellmask, agoniser, the obligatory combat drugs and shadowfield, tormentor helm,

Haemonculus - Scissorhands, destructor, hellmask
+
Haemonculus - Scissorhands, stinger, hellmask
+
ELITES
5 Grotesques, Raider

TROOPS
2 Raider squads - both with 4x warriors, 1 sybarite w/ agoniser, 1 splintercanon, 1 blaster

FAST ATTACK
2 reaver squads, both with 4 reavers, 1 succubus with agonizer, 2 blasters, tormentor helm

Looking over it again, i'm still not sure about it, but hey, that's why i'm getting you to read it, right?

Thanks again for feedback!
"I could hear the metallic chugging of the mill beyond the tall industrial and apartment buildings. The town was where buildings went to die. Everywhere was a broken window, a crumbling factory, a rat-infested bar/apartment complex. Much like the one I was living in now. And above now. Sitting on a neon sign, looking at all that I had to face, the sharp bones of the destruction, the shattered glass, the malevolence, the greed. The bloodstrained eyes of the all-or-nothing junkies just dying to bleed for a score."
Sylvanochrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 15:17   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: New Player, New 1000pts List, looking for C&C

Quote:
Dracon - Reaver jetbike, hellmask, agoniser, the obligatory combat drugs and shadowfield, tormentor helm,
Drop all your hellmasks. Seriously. Now if you are going to use the Tormentor helm take a punisher. I won't dbate if Agoniser/Pistol or Punisher/Tormentor helm is best ... both work.

Quote:
Haemonculus - Scissorhands, destructor, hellmask
+
Haemonculus - Scissorhands, stinger, hellmask
Again drop those hellmasks. Get a Trophy rack on one of the Haemonculi and put destructors on both.

Quote:
ELITES
5 Grotesques, Raider
Nice. Maybe we can add a few if we look at the upgrades you do not need?

Quote:
2 Raider squads - both with 4x warriors, 1 sybarite w/ agoniser, 1 splintercanon, 1 blaster
You do not need sybarites. You will lose copmbat so stay out of it. Two troop choices even at 1000 w/ paper plate raiders ... hmmm we might have a problem here.

Quote:
2 reaver squads, both with 4 reavers, 1 succubus with agonizer, 2 blasters, tormentor helm
Drop the Tormentor Helm. Drop one reaver squad. Add another gunboat squad. Here is an idea ...

for the third gunboat squiad make it a sniper one ...
5 Warriors, DL, Blaster, Raider, DL

This squad sits back and fires two DLs at separate targets and only moves to reposition so you don't waste shots.

No Heavy slots eh. I really miss seeing Ravs with Dissies but if you want reavers and grots there is no room.
bebe is offline   Reply With Quote