Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

DE Rumors
Closed Thread
Old 03 Apr 2005, 21:41   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default DE Rumors

I was playing a DE army last week and heard my opponent and another person talking about how DE might be removed as a race due to the fact of how bad they were beatten in the eye of terror. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this and if, so hopefully this post is not redundant.
Old 03 Apr 2005, 23:31   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: DE Rumors

We have a Rumours forum, always a good idea to check there. Here's a link to the DE rumours thread: http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=4557.0

As you can see, Dark Eldar will be getting revamped for 4th edition at some point.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

[i]All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

- A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom
Old 04 Apr 2005, 00:04   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to AvalonSurfer739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Area
We have a Rumours forum, always a good idea to check there. Here's a link to the DE rumours thread: http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=4557.0

As you can see, Dark Eldar will be getting revamped for 4th edition at some point.
What do you mean Revamped? Do you mean like they will be made better? Or do you mean Destroyed?

-Made by the awsome Photoshoper TchicoriTa
Old 04 Apr 2005, 04:59   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I mean revamped, 'to restore, revise, reconstruct'.

When in doubt, http://dictionary.reference.com/

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

[i]All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

- A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom
Closed Thread