Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

DE release date
Closed Thread
Old 31 Dec 2004, 20:36   #1 (permalink)
Tau Tau

Default DE release date

How long go were the DE released? What is the current projection as to when the next DE codex will be released? And why does the GW website talk so litle about them?

Old 31 Dec 2004, 20:51   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: DE release date

Cos GW didnt have the time to make the models, DE was a rushed job and they need to release xenos hunters before DE and eldar and nids are roumered to be before them.
Old 01 Jan 2005, 00:33   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

The Ordo Xenos will more than likely be delayed until after all the current races have a revamped Codex. Tyranids, Eldar and at least one other army will be redone before Dark Eldar, by all accounts.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

[i]All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

- A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom
Old 01 Jan 2005, 09:19   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

DE need re doing fast that odex is atrosious and the models, it makes me sick
Old 01 Jan 2005, 10:15   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Orks Codex bubz! DE can live with their cheeze codex for now.
I'm tired of being poor, and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts, so I'm looking for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull a trigger, kill a nigger, he's a hero
Givin back to the kids, who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
first ship them dope, let them deal to brothers
give them guns, step back and watch them kill each other
It's time to fight back, that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark, now Huey's dead I got love for my brothers but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other we gotta start makin changes learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers and that's how it's supposed be how can you tell them take a brother if he's close to me I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things change, and that's the way it is come on, come on that's just the way it is things will never be the same that's just the way it is, ahh yeah X2 I see no changes all I see is racist faces misplaced hate, makes disgrace the racist we under, I wonder what it takes to make this one better place, let's erase the wasted take the evil out the people, they'll be actin right cuz both black and white are smokin crack tonight and the only time we chill is when we kill each other it's takes skill to be real, time to heal each other and I know it's seems Heaven since we aint ready, to see a black president it aint a secret of a sealed up fact penetentiarys packed, and it's filled with blacks but some things will never change tried to show another way, but ya stayin in the dope game now tell me what's a mother to do? being real don't appeal to the brother in you - yeah - You gotta operate the easy way - I made a G today - but you made it in a sleezy way sellin crack to the kids - I gotta get paid - well hey, well that's the way it is chorus talking ... we gotta make a change it's time for us as a peopl
Old 01 Jan 2005, 17:04   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Orks Codex bubz! DE can live with their cheeze codex for now.
This is nigh on flaming here. Watch it. This had no merit nor reason, becuase the ork codex is as likely to be' cheeze' as the new DE codex will be: because its comign out before the DE IIRC.

The DE codex is sadly far off into the future, tragic, as the entire range was rushed. Half the models were not available, the codex, flawed, and further flawed by the new rules, and low coverage, it's no wonder some fear GW will try and cover up thier 'dirty little secret' of the screwup that is the current gusie of the Dark Eldar rules and range
Old 02 Jan 2005, 00:30   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Flame?Uhh, no..

What's wrong with their rules? I see no problems, in fact a great Codex for making a powerful list quite easily. They have access to some cheap powerful tanks, great CC and shooting units and all you could dream of! I said Ork becuase their codex lacks a lot.. And IMO more rushed then the DE codex.
2 shots in the dark, now Huey's dead I got love for my brothers but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other we gotta start makin changes learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers and that's how it's supposed be how can you tell them take a brother if he's close to me I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things change, and that's the way it is come on, come on that's just the way it is things will never be the same that's just the way it is, ahh yeah X2 I see no changes all I see is racist faces misplaced hate, makes disgrace the racist we under, I wonder what it takes to make this one better place, let's erase the wasted take the evil out the people, they'll be actin right cuz both black and white are smokin crack tonight and the only time we chill is when we kill each other it's takes skill to be real, time to heal each other and I know it's seems Heaven since we aint ready, to see a black president it aint a secret of a sealed up fact penetentiarys packed, and it's filled with blacks but some things will never change tried to show another way, but ya stayin in the dope game now tell me what's a mother to do? being real don't appeal to the brother in you - yeah - You gotta operate the easy way - I made a G today - but you made it in a sleezy way sellin crack to the kids - I gotta get paid - well hey, well that's the way it is chorus talking ... we gotta make a change it's time for us as a peopl
Old 03 Jan 2005, 06:17   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Tanks? Try a floating jet engine with hand grips and gun strapped to it. Armour 10; not a tank.
Old 03 Jan 2005, 13:10   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

No need to complain about armor on Tanks! They are fast, skimmer, and equipped with an awesome gun. The Ravager doesn't look bad, it's like a huge slave ship floating along. IMO it doesn't look bad at all. (Not a flame against the post or anything)
Old 03 Jan 2005, 14:15   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

After looking at the range once more I can see some good conversions lining up... Hmmmm? Maybe I will get DE! Well back onto topic, I belive the current DE models (like the warriors) were released about 5 yrs ago, they do need some re-doing but converting can solve that ;D