Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

 

Warhammer 40K Forum

new Eldar tattoo
Reply
Old 28 Jun 2010, 14:08   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 113
Send a message via MSN to purple_harlequin
Default new Eldar tattoo

Here is my new (and unfinished) Eldar tattoo. Sorry if you can't see it very well. I love harlequins! I may get a howling banshee exarch with an executioner going up my calf next. And yes, before anyone asks, this tattoo hurt very badly. It's a mark of my obsessive dedication however. 0 One guy at the Glen Burnie battle bunker took one look at my tattoo and said, "Now that's dedication!" Lol Here's a bigger pic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...5&id=684795655
__________________
"We bring only death, and leave only carrion. It is a message even a human can understand." -Reqhiel of the Sons of Fuegan
purple_harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2010, 17:14   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The US of A
Posts: 375
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

Only one word can describe this.

AWESOME.
__________________
I have personally killed 6,078 men in cold blood while looking them in the eye; jumped on 1,455 live grenades; and stuffed fourteen feet of my own intestine back into my stomach.

If that doesn't scare you out of your frilly pink leotards, guess what: You are an idiot and you hate America.
Begel Dverl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2010, 17:54   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bhutan dontchaknow.
Posts: 3,575
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

He's obviously had etiquette lessons that harlequin! (check his little pinky!)
__________________

Commission?! PM me to discuss a price. Based in the UK.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/glam_andy/Anubis.jpg[/img]

Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round!
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2010, 18:57   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,814
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A. Nubis
He's obviously had etiquette lessons that harlequin! (check his little pinky!)
That's a she, unless there be cross-dressing going on.
__________________


Seventh Sanctum signature oddities.
Alignment: Neutral Pessimistic
Area of Magical Study: Practical Chronomancy
Favorite Spells: Divine Spell of the Cotton Candy Golem and Field of Bacon.

Proud supporter of Joe Wood!

Makes this your one good deed a day.
http://www.thehungersite.com/
enderwiggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2010, 19:37   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 66
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

Very cool. Wish my wife would let me have some more tattoos. I thought of getting something 40k-ish.
CelestialDragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2010, 19:48   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 7,449
Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

It's rather good, apart from the face. I can't say I'm a fan, though, I don't like tattoos of... what's the right word. Um.

I prefer tattoos of symbols.

Like, for example, this:



And you should know what it is
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restayvien
Well I'd rather not play the game at all than play it like they did! :P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 19:49   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Saal
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 113
Send a message via MSN to purple_harlequin
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

NICE tatt Circus! Yes, the harly is a girl (notice the boobs). I wasn't too crazy about the face either.... I may have him fix it, but at the time my skin was so sore and red, I didn't mind too much. I LOVE the checkers and ribbons however! Can't wait to get the Biel Tan symbol colored in. More pics will follow when I do.
__________________
"We bring only death, and leave only carrion. It is a message even a human can understand." -Reqhiel of the Sons of Fuegan
purple_harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 19:58   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 19,399
Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

Love the tattoo, harlequin
__________________
[quote]Thou shalt not crave thy neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 20:31   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 24
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

Looks nice and detailed. I bet anyone-even people who haven't heard of 40K-will take one look at that tat and say "That's badass." 8)
terminator44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 20:57   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 7,449
Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: new Eldar tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_harlequin
NICE tatt Circus! Yes, the harly is a girl (notice the boobs). I wasn't too crazy about the face either.... I may have him fix it, but at the time my skin was so sore and red, I didn't mind too much. I LOVE the checkers and ribbons however! Can't wait to get the Biel Tan symbol colored in. More pics will follow when I do.
Yeah, the checkers and ribbons are beautifully done =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator44
Looks nice and detailed. I bet anyone-even people who haven't heard of 40K-will take one look at that tat and say "That's badass." 8)
That's what I've gone for with my 40k tattoos =)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restayvien
Well I'd rather not play the game at all than play it like they did! :P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Tattoo! Circus Freak Enclave Talk 29 26 Feb 2009 21:19
Tattoo idea Tech_Marine Enclave Talk 22 21 Nov 2008 11:41
I got a tattoo... Kre Mont re Enclave Talk 65 30 Oct 2008 19:34
New Tattoo Circus Freak Enclave Talk 17 02 Oct 2008 23:39
Well, next pay the Mothman is getting his tattoo. The Mothman Enclave Talk 21 10 Jul 2007 17:38