Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

New Eldar army
Old 28 Jun 2010, 13:54   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to purple_harlequin
Default New Eldar army

Hey everyone! Here's me with my 9k list! Btw, the Vampire Hunter is not black; it's got a color change black to silver paint on it. I figured since it was a flier, it should have some night sky camo. :-)
Old 28 Jun 2010, 14:44   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: New Eldar army

Eldar rules!

That aside, the painting looks very solid. First time seeing an Eldar Titan too.
Old 28 Jun 2010, 14:58   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Thanks! Took me nigh 3 years to paint it all. I take great pride in meticulously painting my own army. The titan is an Armorcast Eldar Phantom Titan. He like to leave very large craters where space marines were. His name is Precious. I kept calling him that so the name kinda stuck. All my tanks and titans are named. I know I'm weird. Lol
Old 28 Jun 2010, 19:34   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Beautiful. The eldar too.

I love the colors. I'd like to see some up close pics if you can. Especially of the tanks and flyers.
CelestialDragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2010, 20:07   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

That's the first time I have seen a Vampire with another unit so I could gather a sense of scale. I had no idea they were so impressively large. Wonderful army by the by. The "Eldar Rules" sign cracks me up.

That or you could just punch them in the face while you shout "I am the father of cubes! Fear the wrath of the cubefather!".
Taldaneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 19:45   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

The "Eldar Rules" guy is actually my mascot/cheerleader guy. He rallies and raises the morale of the troops and blows farts in the general direction of the enemy. I had an extra farseer at the time, but didn't want to leave the poor guy out, so I made him a standard bearer. ;D

The Vampire Hunter is very breathtaking. My Scorpion grav tank is also, but not as much so. However, Precious is my favorite. I wanted the knight and warlock titans on ebay, but I think 9k is enough points.
Old 30 Jun 2010, 02:09   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

The Silly Taunting Frenchman would be pleased.

I noticed that's a very big base for the super-heavies.