Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Intro: Old player new to the site
Old 24 Mar 2010, 22:48   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Intro: Old player new to the site

Hi all. I thought I should introduce myself. I haven't actually played 40k since 3rd ed. but I've been into fluff and collecting for a long time. Eldar was one of me first 2nd ed. armies with a pirate force. I'm now dusting them off for another go. I've come up with my own craftworld, which I'll post later, and have some pics and stuff. I used to be over at another eldar forum site but there's very little chatter over there and the mods were a bit uptight i thought. always locking or moving whatever you wrote. I also used to play chaos and was going to play them again until they came out with the latest codex that I have no use for now. I played Alpha Legion and EC who both were changed too much for my taste. That led me to not playing for a long time. So now I'm looking at my eldar and starting to use them for another game I play but now I think I'd like to do 40k again. I love creating fluff and getting feedback and I love reading others as well. Thanks.
CelestialDragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2010, 23:51   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: Intro: Old player new to the site

Welcome to the forums, I am the Eldar board moderator and you'll find I'm an uptight wanker who'll lock and move your threads without warning

In all seriousness, welcome, CelestialDragonKing =) I am Circus, and if you like and respect the fluff we'll get on fine. I am preparing to run something very special for the Eldar players of the forum in the sub-board that only has one (rather silly >_&gt thread in it, commencing in the next couple of days. If you enjoy fluff, I encourage you to participate =)

If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to PM me =)
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2010, 00:13   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Circus masturbates over the fluff I think. ;D

Commission?! PM me to discuss a price. Based in the UK.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/glam_andy/Anubis.jpg[/img]

Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round!
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2010, 01:11   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A. Nubis
Circus masturbates over the fluff I think. ;D
Doesn't everyone?

I do enjoy the fluff a lot. But I don't lock myself to it either. Being also a comic geek I'm used to seeing fluff change at a whim of the writer and/or editor. Though I don't go outside the realm of reasonable either. I think... My own craftworld has some things that I've made up but still attached to the fluff of eldar and 40k in general. I hope to have something for you guys soon on that. BTW is there a thread that I have to put my craftworld fluff into or can I make my own thread? It's so hard to get good feed back when it's one of many in a thread.
Old 25 Mar 2010, 02:07   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

Make your own thread man, and I'll give it a look =) plus, if I approve it, nobody else on the site will ever give you any trouble ;D

Edit: To clarify, of course you can make up your own stuff. That's what it's all about. So long as you don't break established stuff to do it =P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2010, 02:20   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

I like to read the fluff. But not THAT much lol ;D
I'm into the fluff enough to have made up my own marine chapter, and based the army list on more visual/fluff aspects rather than power gaming (which I find zzz).

Circus is a self-confessed fluff freak. His 26 'interesting' facts on facebook just told me so.
btw circus, I'm not responding, it amounts to chain mail :P
You're more than welcome to ask me things though lol
The answer to all of your questions is of course, 42.

Welcome aboard btw CDK (cba to type your whole name so this is your name to me now lol)

Commission?! PM me to discuss a price. Based in the UK.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/glam_andy/Anubis.jpg[/img]

Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round!
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2010, 03:46   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Great, I'll have my fluff up right after this.

Nubis: CDK is great. Other places do it too.

One thing I forgot to mention that long time ago I helped make decals that are available on B&C site. I don't do marines anymore so I'm hardly ever there.