Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Help with my Army list.
Closed Thread
Old 16 May 2005, 18:00   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Shovah Send a message via MSN to Shovah Send a message via Yahoo to Shovah
Default Help with my Army list.

I am new the Eldar, and I am useing Iyanden Rules, Do you think you guys can help me on my army list I got so far?

HQs:
Farseer: 62
Close Combat weapon
S pistol
Fortune

Elites:
5x Warp Spiders: 110

Troops:
5x Wraithguard: 208
1 Warlock
S Pistol
Close Combat Weapon
Conceal

Wraithlord: 120
Bright Lance

Toltal: 500 Points

Shovah

"... and if machine spirit is not roused, the Lithany of Profanity should be spoken, followed by ritual striking of machine with one's fist. After which, depress the red rune again."

[taken from Adeptus Mechanicus manual]
Old 17 May 2005, 21:05   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Location: In my secret lair plotting forum domination....hehe
Send a message via MSN to Tau-killer
Default Re: Help with my Army list.

For a 500 point army I see nothing wrong with that. You have a little bit of everything. For a start you have a good anti tank weapon on a great unit - the wraithlord - which will also kick a@@ in assault. You also have a good solid squad of wraithguard - stick the fortuned Farseer with them and watch the results. > The warp spiders are also good units for balancing out the slowness of the wraithguard/wraithlords and they should do plenty of damage.

In other words, I wouldnt change anything at the moment. As you expand think about firstly expanding your numbers of wraithguard and wraithlords, perhaps adding a second squad of wraithguard and a transport to transport one of them. You could also build up the Warp Spiders more perhaps by giving them an exarch (with all the upgrades he offers) and more normal Warp Spider units.

Good luck and hope this has built up your confidence Many games may you win.