Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Orders Militant plus one
Old 17 Sep 2007, 11:39   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Orders Militant plus one

I finally got a camera unfortunately its in a cell phone. This means pictures from me but this also means bad pictures from me. At the moment its dark out so I'll retake the pictures when there's better light out.

Anyways these are some pictures of some simple conversions I've done. I've made a Codicer for a Death Watch Kill-team, a Grey Knight hero, and a female Commissar & I'm working on a Sisters of Battle heroine later today. For the most part its simple weapons and sprue swaps. The Commissar is pretty much done. She's got a bolt pistol and a power fist. I'm going to get some guitar wire or something to make power cables. The Grey Knight has a psycannon and a Nemesis Force Axe that I'm fairly proud of but I'm thinking of upgrading him with a little more gear. The Codicer has a Force sword and a wrist mounted bolter. I think I'll tack on an Iron Halo & a psychic hood & he'll be done.

EDIT: Added some pics in daylight. Replaced the pics of Codicer Navitas completely

Codicer, Brother-Captain, Commissar

Different angle (looks like the only thing worth looking at is the NFW axe)

The three again in different light

Commissar Sonja Graves

Brother-Captain Arcturus

Codicer Shawn Navitas

Acts of Faith - I choose to ignore your reality and substitute my own...for the Emperor.

Glory for the first man to die! CHARGE!
trex238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2007, 13:40   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Orders Militant plus one (warning very ugly pics)

I have to agree, the models are hard to make out in the pics, but I must admit, the weapons look great. The axe and the sword are a nice touch, and all in all, the conversions are nicely done.

'Bernard, do you think I should wash my beard?'
- 'Yes Manny, I think you should wash your beard, and shave it off, staple it to a frisbee, and fling it over a rainbow.'

Me : Pulp Fiction? Please, this amount of blood, can best be compared with 'showdown at the house of blue leaves' in Kill Bill 1.
T-002 : Sweet Charles Dickens, that much? It was a man, you know, not a 15-gallon barrel of blood...
Ineluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2007, 19:52   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Orders Militant plus one (warning very ugly pics)

Thanks. ;D Anyways I added some pics taken during the day & I think it made a little difference although admittedly not enough for my tastes. Hopefully it seems like it to y'all.

Acts of Faith - I choose to ignore your reality and substitute my own...for the Emperor.

Glory for the first man to die! CHARGE!
trex238 is offline   Reply With Quote