Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Chaos Lord or DP-a mediocre conversion
Closed Thread
Old 01 Oct 2004, 02:18   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Chaos Lord or DP-a mediocre conversion

ok this one was my first conversion ever...really. all the other ones just involved mixing and matching parts. at the moment i can't provide a picture, but once i get one i'll upload it.

heres how i made it:

first i bought the Brother Captain Stern model as well as the warmaster Zombie Dragon model. all i used from the xombie dragon were the wings. i green stuffed these onto BCS, then cut off the sword blade, and added the DP sword blade. as well, i ground down as best i could the "book" on his chest, was was left i GSed over and then i added a Chaos Undevided symbol from the Defiler Sprue i beleive.
as well, i green stuffed over the items on the lion cloth after grinding as much off as possible, and tried modeling a face, in which my friend promptly painted poorly...

any way, the symbol is way to big, and given the chance, i would love to have another go at this conversion, mainly to see if i can work out the kinks in it. as to why i dont have a picture yet...i gave it to my friend for a xmas present.

Ender
"Strive For Perfection
And Strike With Precision
Soon It Blows Up In Your Face
And The Smoke Blurs Your Vision"
-Mushroomhead

Formerly Andrew "Ender" Wiggen.
Old 01 Oct 2004, 14:39   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Chaos Lord or DP-a mediocre conversion

Mine Lords just Abaddon's body that's been changed a bit so he looks like he's walking forward and has the head from Kharn which is looked down at this near dead Guardian on the base and as for his arms, he's simply his is glaive up in the air and is lined up with the Guardian's chest for a downward stab with the pointy bottom of the glaive.
Closed Thread