Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Generic Host Process for win32
Old 24 Jun 2010, 12:50   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Generic Host Process for win32

Hey there, got a question. I was asked, offhand, to fix a computer with the following problem. Every so often, a "Generic Host Process For Win32 Services Encountered A Problem and needs to close." pop up would appear, and get caught in a infinite loop, while disabling firewalls. I googled it, and used this site's method 2.
My problem is, is that I didn't really check to see what it was doing, I was tired, and halfway in a game of cards, so, clicked on the download, and ran the code. Then someone else asked how I fixed it, and then where I got the code. I said I wasn't sure, wasn't really paying attention, and then got a lecture on downloading solutions to firewall problems. Basically, has anyone used that site? Did it work? If not, is there anyone who can tell me what it does, whether I should be afraid at what it does, and how to reverse it if I did download some virus/etc... Thanks

Darth_Riah is offline   Reply With Quote