Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

CS Goto
Old 13 Apr 2008, 09:05   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default CS Goto

Lord CS Goto was a Death Watch Marine recruited as a Scout from the Relictors just after the destruction of their chapter fortress and equiped with one of the last remaining suites of terminator armor the Relictors had because who wouldn't send a suite of the rarest and most valuable armor in the galaxy off to be sacrificed by the Inquisition. He was known to wrestle Brood lords to the ground and easily best 200 Striking Scorpions on his own. He fell to Slaanesh due to his hatred of the eldar and his desire to try and claim 2 kills for each eldar slain, one in body and one in soul. Only Tzeentch is actually his patron as Slaanesh would not allow such an untalented author (so bad not even Slaanesh could make his literary work worthwhile; perhaps Tzeentch is pleased, being the Lord of Change, by the ever changing wargear and laws of physics in the novels, as well as the defilement of the 40K universe as a whole) have that kind of power. To kill the eldar.

Model tips to those wanting to build Lord Goto: Take a space marine terminator sergeant model with an assault cannon, power sword arm, and cyclone missile launcher. Drill/cut a hole in the top of him so you can insert a skimmer base to create a "back flipping" effect. Green stuff the sword so that it appears to be changing into at least two other weapons mid flip- for ease I suggest axe and mace. Trim the assault cannon barrels off and replace with multilaser barrels. Now you have a back flipping terminator w/ cyclone missiles, multilaser and melee weapon that changes "from chapter to chapter."

Rules: Chaos Lord with Terminator armor and demon weapon of Tzeentch
Old 13 Apr 2008, 23:44   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: CS Goto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH
Lord CS Goto was a Death Watch Marine recruited as a Scout from the Relictors just after the destruction of their chapter fortress and equiped with one of the last remaining suites of terminator armor the Relictors had because who wouldn't send a suite of the rarest and most valuable armor in the galaxy off to be sacrificed by the Inquisition. He was known to wrestle Brood lords to the ground and easily best 200 Striking Scorpions on his own. He fell to Slaanesh due to his hatred of the eldar and his desire to try and claim 2 kills for each eldar slain, one in body and one in soul. Only Tzeentch is actually his patron as Slaanesh would not allow such an untalented author (so bad not even Slaanesh could make his literary work worthwhile; perhaps Tzeentch is pleased, being the Lord of Change, by the ever changing wargear and laws of physics in the novels, as well as the defilement of the 40K universe as a whole) have that kind of power. To kill the eldar.

Model tips to those wanting to build Lord Goto: Take a space marine terminator sergeant model with an assault cannon, power sword arm, and cyclone missile launcher. Drill/cut a hole in the top of him so you can insert a skimmer base to create a "back flipping" effect. Green stuff the sword so that it appears to be changing into at least two other weapons mid flip- for ease I suggest axe and mace. Trim the assault cannon barrels off and replace with multilaser barrels. Now you have a back flipping terminator w/ cyclone missiles, multilaser and melee weapon that changes "from chapter to chapter."

Rules: Chaos Lord with Terminator armor and demon weapon of Tzeentch
I dislike C.S. Goto too.

No Pity No Remorse No Fear
[hr]
"All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Edgar Allen Poe
[hr]
[quote=Earring (Busy Destroying the World)]
Don't worry too much...remember...females can smell fear
Malchior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2008, 01:36   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to Cheese Elemental

A good way to display your hatred of Mr Goto.
Cheese Elemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2008, 19:06   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Blastcage

Did someone say multilasers?
Originally Posted by Blastcage
Nurgly bikes: Harder than diamonds.
And incredibly unfluffy.
100% of posters have false statistics in their signatures. If you're one of the 0% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig.
Blastcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2008, 10:54   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to Cheese Elemental

Wait, he's not good enough for Terminator armour!
Cheese Elemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2008, 05:48   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Oh, the guy who wrote Eldar Prophesy?

Tells me all I need to know. Sounds almost like the 40k equivalent of Karen Travissty...
AuinMyrrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2008, 18:28   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Blastcage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra'Tuisich-Novae

Tells me all I need to know. Sounds almost like the 40k equivalent of Karen Travissty...
I find your avatar ironic.
Nurgly bikes: Harder than diamonds.
And incredibly unfluffy.
100% of posters have false statistics in their signatures. If you're one of the 0% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig.
Blastcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2008, 18:50   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Quote:

I find your avatar ironic.
I found it on the cover of the Codex, not that failure of a book :P.
AuinMyrrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2008, 13:51   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Yeah I dislike Goto rather heavily. I just made these rules as a joke... a surprisingly deadly joke though
Old 09 May 2008, 13:57   #10 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge

Quote:

Says it all really :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote