Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The thrid installment to Ben Counter's Grey Knight novels is coming soon!
Old 13 Jan 2008, 22:53   #1 (permalink)
Anton

Default The thrid installment to Ben Counter's Grey Knight novels is coming soon!

Heya,

As someone who thoroughlly enjoyed Ben Counter's 'Grey Knights' and 'Dark Adeptus' novels, I can't wait for his third Grey Knight novel called: 'Hammer of Daemons.' Just look at the artwork, it's fething beautiful!?

I can't bloody wait for this to be released!
Old 13 Jan 2008, 23:22   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: The thrid installment to Ben Counter's Grey Knight novels is coming soon!

Bleh...awesome cover but the little story thing they had doesn't make me inclined to purchase it.
*Doh!-Nuts DarkWand3r3r Msg Player 04-08-2009 17:51:32
Moral of this story... in real life or in a pen and paper game... do not piss off Delpheus or he will OMGWTFBBQPWN your face with a uber hit.
DELPHEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 17:03   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: The thrid installment to Ben Counter's Grey Knight novels is coming soon!

Definitely getting this book! I enjoyed the last two!

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2008, 23:42   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to pettsy

I can't wait for this book. I've read Grey Knights and Dark Adeptus multiple times so I'll definitely be getting this as soon as it's released (it can't get here quick enough though >)

I've already made a bet with a friend on who we think will be killed off out of the 3 guys who survived Dark Adeptus (Alaric, Haulvarn and Dvorn). Which of those 3 do you think will be killed off?

~Pettsy~

"It matters not what form my enemy takes, I will slay him all the same" - Grand Master Daedelus

We are ever-living, our spirit is immortal, and long after the last of our people crumbles to dust we shall still live on. For we are the Asur and for as long as there is light then we will shine!
pettsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 00:01   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae

I call Dvorn.
Praying Mantidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 00:07   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

So did I, the fact that he is the strongest member of the squad and is close to gaining a suit of terminator armour has marked him for death since I read that part of Dark Adeptus.

I'm hoping that the end of the book will contain a surprise or twist and that it isn't too predictable.

~Pettsy~

"It matters not what form my enemy takes, I will slay him all the same" - Grand Master Daedelus

We are ever-living, our spirit is immortal, and long after the last of our people crumbles to dust we shall still live on. For we are the Asur and for as long as there is light then we will shine!
Old 06 Feb 2008, 14:22   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Hey,

Just picked up a copy of Hammer of Daemons. Good old WHSmiths releasing books early. IF you can't wait another 2 days to grab the book I would give your local book stores a look and see if they've released it early.

Hopefully I'll be able to start the book tonight once I've finished Dark Adeptus again.

~Pettsy~