Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Fulgrim - Upcoming Book > Story Hypothesis
Old 27 Apr 2007, 21:11   #1 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Fulgrim - Upcoming Book > Story Hypothesis

I want you guys to post what you think will take place in the upcoming Fulgrim book (one of the books in the Horus Heresy series).

I have a feeling that it'll be one of two things (possibly even both).

1. Fulgrim, Primarch of the Emperor's Children, will turn take chaos fully and embrace Slaanesh as his true master officially in the book
2. It centers around the Drop Site Massacre itself, and Fulgrims actions. Namely the disappearance of Vulkan, Fulgrim killing Ferrus Manus and presenting his head to Horus
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 22:23   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Fulgrim - Upcoming Book > Story Hypothesis

Perhaps it'll fill in some of his earlier history as well?

TO'TAU'VA T'GUE'HE TO'CYR'HE
Kasrkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 22:35   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

My Theory

So, at the start the Imperial forces are battling what ever alien race/other civilizations are repelling the Imperial Way. Earlier, Horus & Fulgrim had a consultation and Horus manages to persuade Fulgrim by saying "If you join with me, and persuade our other brothers to join my cause I will give you the power of Slannesh, in return to go and persuade Ferrus Manus to join". Fulgrim now realizing that he will be rewarded greatly goes after Ferrus Manus acting like as if hes a trustworthy brother. The Imperial forces are pushing the enemy back when Fulgrim manages to get to Ferrus Manus and persuades him to join. Ferrus Manus sensing that his brother has somehow been corrupted disagrees and Fulgrim and him battle. Sadly Fulgrim kills Ferrus Manus, takes the head to Horus as a trophy and the Imperial Forces/Allies to Horus battle against each other, the Imperial Forces flee with what they can save and fall back, including the Iron Hands with the death of their Primarch flee as well, or maybe seek revenge.

I think that Vulkan somehow sees Horus's plans and tries to escape. By either a ship and with whats left of his Legion, but his ship is heavily damaged by Horus's Fleet whilst escaping via the warp. And then is hunted down by Horus's fleet because Horus thinks that Vulkan will try to get to Terra and warn the Emperor of his treachery. (Well maybe the Emperor does know at this point)

Hard to say how Vulkan disappears, but I have typed up what I feel may happen in the next book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasrkin
Perhaps it'll fill in some of his earlier history as well?
Yeah, it'll probably go into Ferrus Manus's/Vulkan's earlier history, or maybe tell us both about them.

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2007, 00:01   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

I don't think that the Primarch Vulkan would try to run, as it too much like the Flight of the Einstein really..
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote