View Poll Results: Have you ever been kill stealed in W40K
Yes 1 33.33%
No 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05 Nov 2010, 20:04   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Unhappy Badic Battle Report:how i got owned

This is a brief insight into the hell that happened at my school club

Tau vs Orks, my frst battle with my own Tau, first battle unassisted, first time mushed!!! really baddly.

My list: what you get in a battleforce set

His list: 3 deffkoptas
13 nobz
warboss
others, i forgot

Although i didn't know it my roblem was those damn deffkoptas as suprise suprise, being orks,they pegged it at me, they shot am my devilfish containing 9 firewarriors and 2 gun drones,1 shot hit,one shot penetrate, devilfish explodes NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, all inside are killed end of game for me really, but being a proud Tau commander i fight on(stupidly)
his deffkoptas are shot at by my stealth team,woundeach deffkopta once.
Then my shas'o has a go at them with:flamer,fusion blaster missile pod. They all fail to hit: WTF!!!? my 9 kroot shoot at them and kill 2 WTF commander takes another shot at the last one and fails to kill it what is going on. Once again kroot shoot at the damn thing and kill it!!!!!!????? lord help me! everything else moves in on me and close combat is won by the orks ObVIOUSLY! END OF GAME
Deadeye1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2010, 21:40   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

ignore the [size4] things they were spelling mistakes. if you viewed it can you please reply as that would make me feel happy thanks.
Old 05 Nov 2010, 22:00   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Another thing is that there was another battle going on beside us involving space marines and the other race i cannot remember and the ending was rather unusual. The space marine commander was about to finish off the last unit in the enemy army and by fluke did't kill him with his sword and narrated by the owner of the space marines said "i'll get you next turn" but the sniper left on the space marine team wasn't having that and 'shot the last guy in the head. Just wanted to know is it regular for someone to be kill stealed in W40K.
Old 23 Nov 2010, 20:50   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

did you know the longer a thread on the internet continues the more likely it is that someone will make a reference to Hitler and then the thread will end?