Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

[bat rep] Tau vs SM 1000 pts w/pics and fluff (May 3-2010)
Old 04 May 2010, 19:15   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Raving Bonkers
Default [bat rep] Tau vs SM 1000 pts w/pics and fluff (May 3-2010)

[box]A young Shas'ui approaches, "Commander, I have a report for you."
The battle suit stands stiff and lifeless. The optics focused on the battlefield ahead. Waiting to hear word of the situation. The fire warrior waited for a few moments, hesitant as he could feel all was not well.

Not a single part of the dark suit moved as he continued on, "After the last confrontation the cadre has begun to regroup. Several Crisis Suits have already arrived along with one of our hammerhead gunships, although you may wish to speak with the pilot. He detached from the armoured column and came here at speed risking damage to the vessel. With the supplies we gained we now have two full teams of shas'la plus their ui team leaders. Drones are now becoming operational once more and being distributed throughout our forces but we still do not know why they failed to work previously. Some Fio believe it to be related to the spacial disturbances but they have no evidence of this, just theories.

As for the disturbance itself, it continues to grow and disrupt our communications off planet. This being so a few more transports have made it to the colony. I have managed to confirm the rumours that Shas’el Sa’cea Gal’to has arrived and he brings word that Aun’O Tau Savon Bentu’ro is on route to the planet with a large fleet. However, there has been no mention whether they are here to reinforce our war efforts or to evacuate the planet.

The shas'ui waits for a few more seconds, "That is all I have for you now Shas'O... though our brothers have asked me to speak with you..."

Still the suit fails to falter, stood solid and proud. The ui speaks in a tone of respect, his body relaxed in a stance of compassion. "Commander. Va're'x... We all descend from families that once proudly defended this outpost. Our ancestors brought us into this galaxy before ever settling on Vare. They tainted all our family names but we have all proved ourselves to be mighty shas. Is this not why you requested us to join your cadre, to fight with you through so many battles on dozens of worlds. No matter what happens commander we will fight by your side. Even if you chose to ignore the words of any Aun that comes here."

With those words the battle suit snapped to look down on this ui. "Hold your tongue shas. We are Tau and do all for the Tau'va. Remember this ui and tell the rest of the cadre, we will not follow the path of O'shavah. To do so would be to abandon all our Tau brethren and disgrace our names even more. You have all served me more than any other Tau would, with respect you have followed me and with grit we have all fought hard. So many of the Vare legacy have fallen to Gue, winning battles with tactics that the Auns frown deeply upon. Because of this there is one thing I'm sure of. Whether we fight this war or return to Tau, this will be my last campaign. I have avoided death on many occasions but been so close as if a korst'la has been shadowing me; but maybe a bigger threat is of the Auns' that watch my shadow. The shas'el you spoke of has been with me longer than many of those that have come to my cadre, never on the frontlines. Just watching ME for any signs that we may become a breakaway faction so like O'shavah. His cadre ready to gun us down, not reinforce us. With Aun'savons arrival I do not expect warm conversations. So tell all of the Vare Cadre that no more of this talk, for all you will do is seal a disgraceful fate upon yourselves.

Now go ui. Have all available units ready for deployment."

[hr]

Looking down onto the battlefield Va're'x had many troubled thoughts. El'sa'cea arriving and Aun'savons approach meant for two enemies watching him at all times. At this time the powered gue'la seemed more like just a thorn in his side. 'Still' he thought, 'we have an objective to achieve.' The post settled in the bottom of a bowl, formed by a ring of mountains that were covered with lush trees. The spacial anomaly had caused the planets atmosphere to alter and the air warmed. It was a remarkable relay that was weak for its self, but utilised the mountain formations like a huge relay dish. So clearing his mind, recognising the suits readings of cool moist dirt beneath his feet, he calls over the comms. "Cadre, we must secure this listening post. The relay can grant us communication off this planet. Should that fail we must prevent the Gue'la from gaining access to it or a never ending tide of their forces could be here in less than one Tau'cyr. Push forward."[/box]

[hr]
[hr]
[hr]

Objective: Seize Ground - Pitched Battle
Both armies need to control the Post to try and contact forces' off world.
Points Limit: 1000
Turns: 5
Battlefield/Deployment:

The objective is just off centre in the centre, the circular disc. Walls and the ruined building offer a 4+ save.

[color=red]Tau:
HQ Units:
Shas’O Va're'x:
Cyclic Ion Blaster
Fusion Blaster
Hard-Wired Multi Tracker
Hard-Wired Blacksun Filter
Iridium Armour
Stimulant Injector
Drone Controller with 2 Shield Drones

XV8 Crisis Suit
Twin-Linked Plasma Rifles x 1
Drone controller with 1 x Shield Drone

XV8 Crisis Suit

XV8 Crisis Suit

Fire Warriors x 12:
Shas’ui
Bonded

Fire Warriors x 12:
Shas’ui
Bonded

Broadside:
Shas’ui Team Leader
Smart Missile System
Hard-Wired Multi Tracker
Advanced Stabilisation System

Broadside:
Shas’ui Team Leader
Smart Missile System
Hard-Wired Multi Tracker
Advanced Stabilisation System

Hammerhead Gunship:
Targeting Array
Railgun
Smart Missile System
Multi Tracker

TOTAL: 1000 pts

I won the roll to go first, so it was quite simple really. I needed my fire warriors in a position where they could shoot oncoming marines and be ready to run for the objective so sitting behind it was a good option to shoot any enemy troops that tried to hold it. My commander sat within the right FW squad. The broadsides, crisis suits and hammerhead were all spread along the line allowing good firing ability and should a section get assaulted not all my heavier fire power would be tied up. So hammer head to the left, 1 broad was in the middle and 1 to the left next to the ruined building. The crisis suits were again 1 to the left, 1 to the middle and 1 to the right behind the ruined building.

Space Marines:
My mate forgot to leave his list with me so this is from memory here -

I believe it was a guy called Chronus
1 Predator Tank with chronus in it. Had autocannon I think
1 Razorback with Twin-linked lascannon and 5 marines inside with flamer and missile launcher (combat tactics/squads)
1 squad of 10 marines that had a heavy bolter and melta gun
1 squad of 5 marines all with bolters (combat tactics/squads)
3 bikes
5 assault marines in reserve
1 Dreadnaught

He decided to spread his forces out a little. The dread and pred w/chronus was to the far right, only really facing off against a single crisis suit hidden behind the building. I later, after the battle, asked him why and he said his plan was to swoop round the flank and come across my line. The razorback to the centre with the bikes next to it. The units of 10 and 5 marines started to the left side.

[hr]

TURN 1

[hr]

TAU -
My crisis to the right went up a floor in the building. My commander and his squad of FW shifted left while the left hand crisis suit moved to the right. My hammerhead skimmed forward to get a better shot on his tank.

The hammerhead fired at the razorback as I need to get rid of the lascannon...stunned result. No worries, lots more fire power to come. My broadside in the centre took a shot...vehicle destroyed but the marines are safe.
The broadside to the right aimed for the predator but missed. The crisis suit in the ruin shot throw the window but failed to penetrate but my center crisis suit managed to get a penetrating ht and ... YES another vehicle destroyed but also Chronus jumps safe.
The right hand group of FW take shots at the marine bikes and kill 1.

The crisis suit in the building used the assault phase to go up another level and be out of sight for the dreadnaught.

AND HIS TURN 1 DEAD GUYS HEHEHE:

SPACE MARINES -
All his units pretty much move straight forward.
His marines not shooting but make a run move, 3 squads and he rolls...5,5,6... lucky git!

Shooting - the 2 hunter killer missiles off his dread at my hammerhead. As with his bad luck when using them against me, 1 fails to hit and the other fails to cause any damage. While the bikes kill 1 FW from the right squad.

By this time he was pretty much saying he had lost as his tanks were gone but I gave him a few pointers on tactics to win.

[hr]

TURN 2

[hr]

TAU -
At this point my troops remain stationary except for the crisis suit in the building who drops back down a level with his gun out the window. I know the marines are coming head on to my FW but to move right would put them in the firing line of the dread.

My left hand broadside shoots at the bikes, using SMS and railgun to finish the 2 off. My other broadside as with the fashion of our games only immobilises the dreadnaught.
Right hand crisis fails to hit the 5 marines closest. (right hand squad)
My middle crisis shoots the same squad, hitting but failing to wound.
The left hand crisis shoots, wounds but he saves it with a 4+ cover save. Useless suits lol
So its down to the left squad of fire warriors. They shoot with plenty of hits, killing 2 marines and wounding the sergeant.
Both my shas'o and the FW squad shoot at the left marine squad of 5 getting 1 kill each, 2 down 3 to go.
The hammerhead sends a submunition shot over the squad of 10, a small amount of scatter and an end result of 1 dead marine.

SPACE MARINES -
So all marines advance forward once more, except the stuck dread.
He fails to get his assault marines in from reserve.

So the left squad of 3 marines, fashioning a lovely grey color scheme, shoot at the FW opposite and kill 1 marines. Likewise their counterparts to the right hand side tried to do the same to the other squad of FW but failed to kill any fire warriors off. The large unit of marines shoot at the left squad of FW also, failing to hit with the melta gun but still causing 3 wounds. To save troops I allocate them to the shas'o who takes 2 wounds and kill off one shield drone.

[hr]

TURN 3

[hr]

TAU -
My shas'o detaches from the fire warriors, expecting CC and not wanting to get tied down against a single squad of marines. My left hand crisis suit moves left to face off the large group of marines. My middle suit moves towards the middle group of marines.
Now my tactics here were to try and lure the SM into assaulting my suits allowing me a turn of movement away from the marines. My shas'o I separated as he had 3 squads of marines and I wanted to draw his troops out and away, as I know he fears my commander who has been excellent in past battles. Lets see how it goes.

Shooting was quite poor. The middle and right saw a lot of shooting, Both right and middle crisis suits, along with the left broadside missed their targets of the 3 marines closest. Where as the squad of FW managed to hit but failed to wound.
The right broadside puts down chronus.
Between the left crisis suit, FW and shas'o 4 space marines are killed from the middle group of marines.
The hammerhead goes for another submunition shot, scattering once more and almost coming back and hitting himself. :S

All shooting done the right hand side suit jumps down hoping to take out the dreadnaught in following turns.

Now ALOT of cassulties!!!
SPACE MARINE -
He rolls to bring in his assault troops from reserve. He scatters and rolls for mishap. How happy am I that I get to place them where I want to so to the far corner they go!
His 3 squads of marines advance.

To the right his squad of 3 use the flamer to kill 3 fire warriors, ignoring my crisis suit and running straight past him. They go on to assault the right squad of FW causing another wound. The remainder of the squad falls back and legs it off the battlefield. The men consolidate back 1 inch when surrounded by the 2 braodsides and one crisis suit.

Inspired by what they just saw the squad of 6 blue marines also ignore the crisis suit right in front of them and melta away one fire warrior, assault and kill 5 more, taking the rest down in a sweeping advance. Consolidate back 5 inches.

The left squad of 3 assaults my shas'o but in the combat no wounds go either way.

Tau Vs. Tyranids 0-W 0-D 1-L

Tyranids Vs. Chaos Marines 3-W 0-D 0-L
Tyranids Vs. Space Marines 2-W 0-D 0-L
Tyranids Vs. Tau 1-W 0-D 0-L

Va're'x Campaign Battle #1 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #2 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #3 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #4 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #5 --- Va're'x Campaign Battle #6
Raving Bonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2010, 19:16   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: [bat rep] Tau vs SM 1000 pts w/pics and fluff

[hr]

TURN 4

[hr]

TAU -
Well, nothing moves. Stupid me forgets about the crisis suit behind the ruined building.

In the center it takes both my broadsides and middle crisis suit to kill the 3 remaining marines...but they are down!
The hammerhead shoots the 6 marines killing 3 while the crisis suit shoots off another 1.

The suit then charges the marines killing one and taking no wounds.
My shas'o and the 3 marines in combat continue to have a good chat and still no wounds are handed out.

[color=blue]SPACE MARINES -
The assault squad advances and in all Close Combat there are no wounds caused![/b]

IN ONE TURN THE TABLE GETS ALOT MORE EMPTY!!!!

[hr]

FINAL TURN

[hr]

TAU -
So this time I remembered about my crisis suit in the ruins, so out he pops to see the dreadnaught.

BUT he fails to penetrate!!!

My hammerhead had moved forward a little to get sights on the assault troops.
Between that, 2 broadsides and 1 crisis suit in the middle I managed to kill a lousy 2 of the assault marines.

In close combat my shas'o va're'x kills one marine but also took a wound in return.
My suit against the lone marine fails to give or take any wounds.

SPACE MARINES -
Assault troops move forward again and using a plasma pistol puts one wound on right broadside.

They then assault the suit and a power sword swiftly cuts it down.
Va’re’x looses his last shield drone in CC but kills another marine also.
Once more the one on one fight between the crisis suit and marine sees no wounds either way.

[hr]

GAME ENDS - DRAW

My MVP, well there wasn't one. But a big shout to the railguns working in all their glory of destroying the tanks on turn one and immobilising the dreadnaught. My Fire Warriors also performed exceptionally well with their shooting, could have been a lot worse. Was just a shame I didn't have the CC luck with them as I had in previous games. Still I wont moan at lady luck as even my crisis suits seemed too much to handle for the marines in CC. Biggest booboo. I forgot I gave my Shas'O Va're'x Stims, so a waist of points, wounds and a possible chance of killing yet more marines. Oh well.

As for my opponent. Still learning and well hopefully he wont spread his forces so much. His dreadnaught was at the wrong end of the table from the start, had it been down my way then even immobilised it would still have been in range to shoot. Luck also worked against him with his reserve rolls and then scatter roll.

Was still a good match and thoroughly enjoyed the session.

[hr]
[hr]
[hr]

[box]In a flurry of attacks the Marine came at Va're'x. Time and time again trying to bring down the Tau commander. With a strike of his fist he put all his weight behind a mighty blow that made contact. A storm of sparks erupted and for a moment the Marine was blinded. Quickly he refocused but only to find the crippled remains of a drone wrapped around his fist. Shas'O Va're'x stood before him.

Va're'x swiped his Iridium Shield across the Marines brow knocking him back onto the floor. A drop of blood ran along side his flat and broken nose. Va're'x stood tall in his black and blooded suit, victory at hand as his fusion blaster cracked into life. No mercy given to those who are merciless.

[hr]
[hr]

Va're'x began to give orders, "All units advance and seize the post. We have won."

With those words 3 railgun shots tore through the air, each striking the relay. The super speed of air that rushed in behind each blast caused the building to fold in on its self. Va're'x looked back to see who fired. Hidden within some trees, now void of their leaves, hovered three hammerhead gunships. Above them stood a crisis suit on the mountains ridge. The silver trimmed armour meant for only one tau, El'sa'cea.

Across all comm networks came his voice, "This is Shas’el Sa’cea Gal’to. By word of the Auns your mission is over. Fall back and return to camp." and his com snapped off, sending with it a signal deactivating Va're'xes comm. All Va're'x could do was watch as his cadre made a tactical retreat that he could be proud of. With more Gue heading his way Va're'x likewise retreated.

[hr]
[hr]

Va're'x had seeked an audience with El'sa'cea. Having waited for almost a full dec finally he was granted access to the shas'els chambers. Shas'el Sa'cea Gal'to was what you would call a spoilt child. His mother was an Aun and his farther a Shas. He held high status with other Etherals, although to do so he acted much like a lap dog and always doing as he was told.

He was tall much like an Etheral, with a dominant brow and a feel of leadership expelling from him. His physique was more of a shas. Very broad and muscular. This made him larger than any other shas within the Tau Empire, and larger and stronger than an Etheral he did still not stand as tall when among them. Maybe this was the reason why he followed the path of the Shas and not so dedicated to be an aspiring Aun.

Va're'x entered. Immediately amused as he saw El'sa'cea dressed in robes almost matching the regal look of an Etheral. "So, now you are a self made Aun." Va're'x declared, walking up closer to El'sa'cea, every stride an aggressive challenge "What makes you think you can order my cadre to fall back? More so to destroy the installation!"

El'sa'cea had a little smile to himself, a degrading hint to his humble tone "You had lost many of your warriors, 'vare'. To fight on was foolish. A retreat would save many more lives."

"We had already taken the battlefield. Your troops could have supported us and held back the counter force."

"Ha, you know as well as I that I was not sent here to assist you. I am to watch over you and wait for the day that your cadres follow the path of O'shavah. Furthermore, do not insult me with beliefs that any tau would wish to fight along side a 'vare' name. The word is a stain on our language."

Va're'x clenched his fists. Holding his distance to save the embarrassment of looking up at El'sa'cea. "Mind your words el. The Mont'au may come to this room sooner than you think. You're still just an el so you answer to me."

"I answer to Aun'savon, not you. His words are to do as I see fit and expel any threat to the empire. Should that threat be from within our own cadres then to act swiftly would be prudent for me. So think of your words before you mention threats of the Mont'au, commander. Now please give me peace and leave these quarters, I must prepare for travel to the colony. I do not know why Aun'savon comes to this forsaken 'vare' planet, but I will be there to greet him."

Va're'x could do no more. He turned and headed for the exit. Lifting the entrance drape over his head Va're'x looks back over his shoulder. "Shas, use the Vare name as an insult again and I will end your life!" With that he leaves the tent like chamber and heads to check on his wounded warriors.

El'sa'cea could not leave him with the last words. He steps out side of his chambers with honour guard to his sides. "Shas'O Vare Va're Rex. he shouted, Do not threat. While I meet Aun'savon I will be sure to have some 'vare' duties for you, such as cleaning the waste chambers."

Va're'x turned to charge the shas'el. The honour guard warriors swiftly targeted their guns at the shas'o. If not for the Vare Fire Warriors around him, tackling Va're'x to the floor, more blood would have been spilt. As the shas'la dragged him away Va're'x shouted out in rage. "El'sa'cea! A korst'la stalks me ready to take my soul. I swear before I leave this planet I will be Your Korst'la. I will bring you death."

El'sa'cea stood amused once more. He was happy. He achieved his goal of seeding the Mont'au within Va're'xes rage. When unleashed, El'sa'cea plans to end the shas'os life and so gain his own title of 'O.
[/box]

Va're'x Campaign Battle #1 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #2 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #3 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #4 ---Va're'x Campaign Battle #5 --- Va're'x Campaign Battle #6
Old 04 May 2010, 21:42   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Well fought and well written, very nice!
Carrelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2010, 22:29   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Thanks for the comment.

Thinking about it more I could have done with a devilfish, but where to get the points from? Every aspect of my army played a specific role.

Maybe lose a crisis suit next time and not take the stims on my shas'o. Gives me 80 points.

Old 05 May 2010, 04:43   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

I'm liking your fluff so far, initially it lacked depth but I think it's becoming better with the help of a continuous narrative. Plain out fluff battle reports are one dimensional unless they have that aspect...

I kinda want to start laying out my own fluff now :funny:. I like the battle report too, I always like battles that end up evenly matched rather than routs one way or the other. Just recently I had a game where I destroyed 1/4 of my opponent's army on Turn 2 with one Outflanking squad of Striking Scorpions only to have my opponent make a slow comeback with the game ending on Turn 6... no Objectives each. It was only a 1k game, but still it was incredibly demoralizing for my opponent.

One fluff nitpick problem:

I can't give a source but breeding is strictly limited to the same caste. Thus no Aun/Shas hybrids. There are plenty of ways to make your Commander's antagonist "privileged" without that...

Maybe he trained on T'au itself despite his Sa'cea heritage. Possibly he was a pupil to O'Shaserra. Maybe both. It could be that he is more of a politician than a Shas; manipulating behind the scenes to get assignments that make him look good.

Likewise, he could be a "favorite" of the Aun without actually being one for whatever reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man They Call Jayne
Yeah Ahab, your not nearly dirty minded enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Spectre
Mass Effect Two please have my babies.
Help people at the hungersite.com
Shasel_Ahab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 08:26   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

I had thought about that with El'sa'cea. But as you can tell with the way the story is going along with the attitude towards 'Vare' colonists, the darker and more embarassing secrets of the empire are seeping through.

I know there is suppose to be no inter caste relationships but can you honestly believe that to be so. Living one amongst each other and building friendships. A loss of a family member or other hard time would bring two tau close together whether they are of the same sate or not. Theres loads of situations where such a thing could happen, even if it was a dirty little sexual fetish. For air caste members that may be different as in the modern age they are refered to as living most of their lives in zero-g, but would still frequently meet others via piloting transports etc.

These shadier secrets are more present by a building story line for Aun'savon. Etherals are suppose to do all for the Tau. The highest morales, minds and leaders. Aun'savon may have many high morales, a steady mind and be a great leader, but of the etherals he is the most racsist when it comes to mentioning the planet Vare.

I know alot of people may not like the story as its not fitting 100% within other tau fluff. Honestley I see such events as plausible. Just because a tau is born into the etheral caste does not mean he will act as you think an etheral should.

Old 05 May 2010, 17:16   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Showing the hypocrisy of the Ethereal/privileged members of society is a pretty good idea, but I would caution you that knowing the truth about his heritage would be very hard to come by information. At best even a Shas'O would only be able to speculate about whether rumors were true.

In terms of acceptance or being favored by the Ethereals, there would have to be some massive conspiracy where the Ethereals decided en masse that they needed to have a hybrid Shas/Aun caste bred in secret in case O'Shovah's breakaway lead to the Shas Caste no longer being a viable defense for the Empire. Either that or not even the Ethereals knew his heritage. That'd be important, no one could know who his parents were (if it weren't a conspiracy).
[hr]
Also, no matter how charismatic, skilled, or influential the Tau in question was; all Tau who clung to the idealistic propaganda [size=3pt](for lack of a better word)[/size] (so basically the whole Empire) would despise and abhor him as an abomination if the truth were let out. It's just a societal belief that inter-caste breeding is "double plus bad" . The Ethereals would have to either never reveal the hybrid's existence or slowly (generations of time) work it into the minds of the Empire that this particular hybrid of castes was a good thing for the empire.
[hr]

The idea would need to be worked in very carefully and it might even become the core of the narrative if you were to follow the "Ethereal conspiracy" idea (which is pretty much the only way I could think of Ethereals being really happy with him). It would probably end up being something like Shas'O Vare trying to discover/verify El'sa'cea's secret and once he finally uncovers it he's embroiled in conspiracy and it tests his loyalty to the Empire. Something like that.

Sidenote: I actually considered having my Shas'el'O (he got promoted) be a Por/Shas hybrid but for the opposite reason. I thought it would be a good way to brand him as an outcast and maybe even lead to him joining the Farsight Enclaves.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05 May 2010, 18:09   #8 (permalink)
Shas'La

I HATE YOU lols...joke.

So yes that is my plan for the story. I knew such an idea of a cross breed would cause alot of harsh feelings. My plan was is to have a conspiracy. I've not got all my details set in stone yet, but I plan for a great conspiracy from Aun'savon, most etherals not knowing the truth of el'sa'cea. His real name means 'Keen-Eye Wise Mind', he was a wise and truly great etheral. But hes looked into the tau way of life in such depth, so many times, that he has lost his mind of thought, the true direction of his goals, and he feels a change is needed to give the tau empire a boost they need. (not giving any detail on this but I have the general plan in mind)

El'sa'cea is for the most part a secret. Most tau know he is favoured by Aun'savon but do now know the true reason why. As for aun'savon he has his own motives for using el'sa'cea. I plan to do just some fluff for my cadre including past experiances. There will be a time when commander Vare will embarass/humiliate el'sa'cea and through harsh words reveal his secret to va're'x.

If future battles go in my favor then I will utilise them to guide my story. However, I also plan to do a short story, or maybe even an in-depth story of this idea. So far I like how it goes.

Old 05 May 2010, 23:23   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Hah :funny:

I'm sorry, take it as a complement that I got interested enough in the ideas involved to poke around that much. General plan sounds good, I'll try to keep my nose out of it the details from now on but I look forward to it...
Quote:
Quote: