Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

B5 wars star trek conversion batrep with pics 09/12/09
Old 14 Sep 2009, 03:44   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default B5 wars star trek conversion batrep with pics 09/12/09

I recently got ahold of the furuta toys from japan for star trek to use with the B5 wars rules set for star trek.

I only picked up 4 ships this time around-
.sovereign
.prometheus
.nebula
.vorcha

We ran pretty much everything standard except for the vorcha which used the variant torpedo cruiser torath class design.

A buddy of mine really wanted to play klingons so i ended up with the nebula.

We each started in a corner and it was a free-for all.

Turn 1 i managed to destroy some weapons on the sovy including his heavy quantum torpedo launcher but his return fire punched my shields as well and a lucky crit roll blew out my warp core....with only impulse engines and no weapons or shield power i limped off the table. the klingons and prometheus exchanged a volley doing mostly structural damage to each other.

The next turn with weapoins recharging the prometheus turned away and accelerated (it's a fast medium class ship) the klingons putted along while everybody recharged shields

The sovy turned the corner coming out from behind the asteroids.

Turn 3
All 3 ships took shots of opportunity but the sovy got ganged up on(being the most dangerous ship on the table) and took some heavy damnage forward.

The sovy tunred away in turn 4 ducking behind more asteroids and avoiding a head on confrontation with the klingons(who had accelerated finally). he also had to start shutting down weapons to increase shield regeneration rates. the promethus moving like a bat out of hell started a stern chase as it came arounf the asteroids.

Turn 5
The klingons turned away and acclerated again bringing thier aft torpedos to bear. on turn 6 afte the sovy and prometheus had ducked it out fro another turn and taking fire from the klingongs the sovy decided to run.

He had taken nacell damage so going to warp was going to be sliughtly risky. 11% change of a warp field collapse. the sovy punched it, percentile dice were rolled...the first one came up a 10....in the teans, all he had to roll was a 2+ to survive on the second D10...he rolled a 1

the sovy went boom with a loss of all hands

The klingongs were now following in the wake of the prometheus. they rounded thier respective asteroids and both let loose with a volley of torpedos. the klingons turned away taking the brunt of the damge on the rear and aft shields. the prometheus's already crippled bow was pounded into scrap. realising his situation the prometheus jumped to warp. leaving the klingons holding the field.

Old 18 Sep 2009, 02:00   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: B5 wars star trek conversion batrep with pics 09/12/09

Great stuff, Mughi! Out of curiousity,where did you get the Trek ship models?

Scyrex Deledras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2009, 09:22   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: B5 wars star trek conversion batrep with pics 09/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyrex Deledras
Great stuff, Mughi! Out of curiousity,where did you get the Trek ship models?
i got them through amazon but the seller is micronation based in hong kong the toys are actually made by furuta in japan.