Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Ninja Tau v Sisters of Battle (Mech) - 1500 Pts Battle Report
Old 10 Mar 2009, 00:14   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Ninja Tau v Sisters of Battle (Mech) - 1500 Pts Battle Report

This weekend I have been trying out Tournament Variations on lists with a couple of friends, we are all planning to enter the UK Grand Tourney this year and our currently trying various lists and army compositions to try and find the perfect killer lists. This time I tried a new variant of my trusty Ninja Tau, lowering my Kroot numbers and relying more on TER's (Table Edge Reserves) than Outflank and Deepstrike, and using Piranha's as my long range objective contesters. Here's the list, which I played against Sisters of Battle (Mech) and Tyranid (Nidzilla).

Commander Khaine ('EL)
Missile Pod
Positional Relay
Drone Controller with 1 x Shield Drone
Stim Injector
+ Hw Bs Filter (I had 3 points left)

Elites

3 x Crisis
2 with TL MP and TA
1 With TL MP and Flamer

3 x Crisis
2 with TL MP and TA
1 With TL MP and Flamer

2 x Crisis
Both with TL Flamers and Fusionblasters (Multi Purpose Suicide Squad).

Troops (4 Units)

6 x Fire Warriors with DF, SMS, DP.

10 x Kroot 10 x Hounds

10 x Kroot 10 x Hounds

10 x Kroot

Fast Attack

1 x Piranha with FB

1 x Piranha with FB

Heavy Support

1 x Hammerhead - Ion Cannon, DP and MT

1 x Hammerhead - Ion Cannon, DP and MT

1 x Broadside, Team Leader with A.S.S and HW DC - 2 x Shield Drones.

My Opponent played Full Mech SOB with the following list.

HQ
Palatine w/ Book, Bolt Pistol + Retinue w/ 2x Meltaguns, Immolator w/ EA, Smoke, Light

3x Elite
5x Celestians w/ 2x Meltaguns, Immolator w/ EA, Smoke, Light

2x Troop
Vet Superior w/ Book, Bolter, 9x Sisters w/ Hvy Flamer, Meltagun, Rhino w/ EA, Smoke

3x Heavy
Exorcist w/ nothing added

Battle Report.

We Rolled for Mission and got Capture and Control with Table Quarters (Spearhead).

Capture and Control is definately my least favourite battle with Ninja (or any Tau Army) - but I shrugged manfully and with the minimum of swearing accepted it. In a recuring theme for the weekend I then managed to lose the turn role and my opponent opted to go first (Normally I would be happy with this, but in Capture with Table Quarters it let my opponent effectively choose my quarter, and by selecting his gave me one totally devoid of any cover for the Gallant Commander Khaine! - Things were not Looking Good!)

I Placed my Objective in the back corner of the table (3 Inches from each Table Edge, My Opponent had placed his 12 inches from the table centre in a piece of woodland.

He Deployed in a Long Angry Line of Tanks, I placed Commander Khaine behind what little Cover there was (A Ruin with a series of very large Windows) and infiltrated the unit of 10 Kroot behind the Hill on the opposite side of my Quarter (Out of Los), I could have deployed more but with 3 Exorcists on the prowl and nowhere to hide I decided to stick with full Ninja! Everything coming on as a TER apart from one Squad of Kroot on OF duty and my two Suicide Suits Deep Striking.

Sisters Turn 1!

With a rumble of Engines the Inquisition Tank force Burned Towards the Tau Objective, Mud splaying up from their tracks as they gunned there engines, 1 Immolator and 1 Rhino with Sisters Parked up by there own base, holding a Rear Guard as the rest of the Metal Wall Moved forward. The 3 Exorcists started to move forward, Swivelling around to draw a Bead on the Gallant Commander Khaine, the First Exorcist spotted Treacherous Shield Drone (Serial Number 3172) and opened fire - 3 Missiles Streaked across the Sky, impacting all around Khaine, but miraculously none hit! The 2nd Exorcist determined to shake off this igmony also swivelled round and let rip, but launcher malfunctions and a Angry Machine Spirit struck and only two Missiles streaked from the Launcher, Striking Khaine full on! In a further Miracle for the Greater Good one of the missiles had a Dud Warhead and buried itself in the ground at his feet, but did not explode and failed to wound him! Shield Drone 3172 was not so lucky however and disappeared in a welter of metal fragments as it was struck full on by the missile! Even as he ordered the immediate Execution of the Missile Supply Depot staff the 3rd Exorcist Brought its Missiles to bare on Commander Khaine, 5 Missiles streaked from the Rack and Exploded into the rubble surrounding him, Khaine Dived forward and managed to shelter from most of the Missiles Blasts - but it was too much and Khaine was struck down, grievously wounded and able to fight no longer! (Yes he was very very dead, but as I use him every Battle I tend to fluff in a Monty Python style recovery so he keeps on trucking ;D ).

Tau Turn 1!

With Khaine down the only think on the table was my Trusty Kroot, they looked at the wall of Metal racing towards them and decided that "Operation Certain Death" was not going to be a fun option! Discretion being the better part of valour they shuffled further behind the hill and awaited the right moment!

Sisters Turn 2.

Still Driving Forward at Break Neck Speed the Immolators’ and Rhino moved towards my Base, One of the Immolators veering wildly towards my Kroot on the hill, spewing a torrent of flame at them hitting and killing 2 of them, but they remained unworried! The Reserve Guard (Immolator and Rhino) stayed put on there base, scanning the area for approaching hostiles.

Tau Turn 2.

With Commander Khaine being airlifted off the field of battle by trained Medical Drones, the Tau Reserves where in turmoil, the Positional Relay lying at the bottom of a crater squawked with questions and panicked voices, but there was no one to reply! - A few units, lacking any orders to the contrary decided to enter the Fray! The Ion Head Zoomed on from the Table Edge parking up behind a rocky outcrop behind the Sisters Lines, it computers feeding target information to the Gunners as they surveyed the field of Battle for the first time, Crisis Missile Squad Alpha Jumped in beside them from the edge of the battlefield, just in time to see there 2 Comrades who had angered Commander Khaine with there incompetence in the previous days battle and drawn the most punishment duty, drop haphazardly from the Sky, missing there intended target but scattering behind the 2nd Exorcist.
A Bleeping on the control panel of the Ion Head announced that there target had been selected and the Tank shook repeatedly as the Main Gun Discharged into the Rear Armour of Exorcist one, A massive explosion shook the vehicle, ripping the Missile off the Structure and shaking the crew. Inspired by this success Crisis Missile Squad Alpha unleashed a torrent of fire into the side armour of one of the immolators’, all of there missiles exploding at almost point blank range into its superstructure. The Turret was ripped off and the Tracks blown from the vehicle, stunning the crew and leaving it effectively dead - It would take no further part in this battle! In a effort to redeem themselves the Crisis Suit Punishment team charged there Fusion Blasters to Maximum and unleashed a vicious surge of Melta Energy towards the rear of Exorcist 3, despite the point blank range they both managed to miss there target and Melta Blasts whizzed over the vehicle, incinerating a pigeon with pinpoint accuracy - From his Hospital bed Khaine ordered them stripped of there BattleSuits! Meanwhile the Kroot stationed behind the hill slipped round to the far side, out of the Fire Arc of the vengeful immolator.

Sisters Turn 3.

The General Advance continued, with a Immolator and a Rhino ploughing towards the unguarded Tau Base, the other advance Immolator drove towards the Kroot, but could not get close enough to target them as the Kroot ducked and weaved through the terrain. The Celestine’s in the immobilised Immolator cracked the hatch and jumped out towards Crisis Missile Squad Alpha firing there Melta's wildly, such was there hurry to escape from the doomed vehicle both shots went wide (snake eyes on the dice) - sensing there doom they charged towards the team, assaulting them in vicious hand to hand, most of there feeble attacks bounced off the armour of the resolute Suits, but the Veteran inspired by the Emperor managed to dig his blade into the side of one of the XV8's bruising it badly! Unperturbed the XV8's struck back, hacking down a sister with vicious abandon, the fight continuing in a bloody stalemate! The Reserve Guard Immolator sped towards the punishment detail, slewing round in a circle to disgorge its cargo of Celestine’s, aiming rapidly they fired on the suits with Melta's - vaporising them both instantly! – No less than the incompetent cowards deserved!
Exorcist 2 swivelled round on the spot, its crew targeting the threat of the Ion head, 3 Missiles gouted from its launcher towards the Tau Skimmer, but its gunners were confused by the fluctuating dispersion field, striking what they thought was the target but failing to damage the fast moving tank. Seeing there comrades failure to take out the threat Exorcist 3 spun around, its weapon adding there shots to the barrage – 5 missiles blasted out in a gout of fire, this time the gunners were not confused by the fluctuating skimmers shields and it exploded in a massive explosion of superheated metal.

Tau Turn 3.

Still confused by the lack of clear orders the Tau reinforcements arrived haphazardly on the Battlefield, seeing there chance a group of Tau burst from the Flank by the Tau Objective and charged the Immolator pursuing there Kindred around the hill, Hounds snarled and bit as they through themselves at there Metal opponent with wild abandon, the fury of there charge ripping the Turret from the machine and shattering its tracks – for all intensive purposes this Tank was destroyed. Another Group of Kroot Burst onto the field, clustering around the Tau objective as the Hounds strained on there leashes to reach the foe. Skimming lightly onto the field in range of the objective a Devilfish appeared, its missiles launching rapidly into the air as there drone systems guided them towards the immolator bearing down on the Tau Base, a series of explosions flared as they impacted on the sides of the vehicle in rapid succession, but as the smoke cleared the Immolator remained unhurt! The Tau Broadside strode slowly onto the field, targeting exorcist 2, a sonic boom sounded across the battlefield as its weapon discharged into the side of the Exorcist – destroying it utterly and liqyifying its hapless crew! Crisis Missile Squad Beta launched themselves onto the table, rapidly assessing the situation they fired there weapons at the 3rd Exorcist, missiles streaking towards it in a rapid firing cloud, each missile hit, battering the armour of the tank but could not damage it. Crisis Missile Squad Alpha continued in combat with there Celestine foe, but neither side could break the deadlock and the combat swirled around in a vicious melee. The Kroot behind the hill circled round towards the Sisters base, skulking along the terrain slowly, hoping to remain unnoticed by their foe.

Sisters Turn 4

The Reserve Guard Immolator reloaded its Troops and drove full whack back towards the sister’s objective, satisfied that the punishment XV8 detail had been obliterated and its threat ended. The Immolator near the Tau Objective changed course and circled towards the Kroot that surrounded its Sister Vehicle, whooping and dancing on its smoking hull as they tried to pull the Sisters cowering inside from the wreckage, backing them up the Rhino moved forward, Twin streams of flame jetted from the immolator and the Rhino’s fire port, bathing the unsuspecting Kroot in a fiery blaze. The Kroot screamed as there flesh melted from there bodies, charring them into unregnosiable heaps of bone and ash, 6 Kroot remained after this hellish bath but were unable to hold there nerve, their earlier elation withering as they broke and started to scurry back towards the table edge. The remain Exorcist targeted the Devilfish and fired, missiles ploughing into its superstructure in a impressive salvo of death, the Fish exploded and its inhabitants jumped from the smoking wreckage, one of the Fire Warriors was trapped inside the burning hull and died screaming in agony as his comrades attempted to free him, determined to avenge there comrade the fire warriors remained unbowed!
The disarmed Exorcist spun around and drove straight at Crisis Missile Team Beta, its excited pilots attempting to run them down, with a negligent twist of there Jet Packs controls they danced nimbly aside, ignoring the drivers theatrics.
Crisis Missile Team A remained locked in combat with the Celestine’s, the suits this time hacking down one of the Sisters, but there nerve held and with a shout of praise for the Emperor they launched themselves back into the fight with renewed fevour.

Tau Turn 4

The Remaining Tau reserves alerted by their Comrades sped onto the battlefield, the Ion Head barrelling onto the table and targeting the Immolator, Streams of Ion energy punched forward, fracturing the hull of the immolator in several places, the Celestine’s inside jumped from the wreckage but remained unhurt and defiant. Piranha Team one moved flat out, charging onto the field at breakneck speed as they moved towards the Sisters Objective, Piranha Team 2 moved more slowly onto the field, landing in front of the Tau base and firing its fusion blaster at the Rhino, its charge towards the fight however had flustered its drivers and they missed there target. The Kroot on the hill broke cover and moved towards the Sisters Objective, Whilst their brethren on the Tau Objective bunkered down and prepared to defend it with there lives! The shattered remnants of the Fried Kroot moved slowly and reluctantly towards the table edge, falling back in disarray. Slowly Swivelling around the Broadside targeted the Remaining Exorcist – again the Sonic Boom of its shot echoed out over the Battlefield striking the Exorcist full on! When the smoke cleared all that remained was a smoking crater. Crisis Missile Team B fired on the Rhino, blowing off its Weapon and shaking the crew, but inflicting no significant damage, despite the welter of high impact explosions. The Fire Warriors Moved towards the Tau Base and raised there pulse rifles, firing madly at the rhino, the shots bouncing off its armour in a rattling blast of fire. Crisis Missile Team A again fought the Sisters, killing all but the veteran! She stood firm however and the fight continued!
Old 10 Mar 2009, 00:15   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: Ninja Tau v Sisters of Battle (Mech) - 1500 Pts Battle Report

Sisters Turn 5

Celestine’s Clambered from the wreckage of the two Immolators’ and moved towards the Tau objective, Pausing to fire there Melta’s at the Piranha blocking there path. The two Beams of light ploughed into the Piranha, with a high pitched wine its engines shut down and it sunk slowly to the ground. The Rhino charged forward towards the objective, and Sisters jumped out – a hail of Bolter and Flamer shots tore into the Heroic Kroot guarding the Tau objective, the Kroot dived to the Ground seeking Cover – but still 12 of them died in the wither crossfire. No thought of flight crossed there minds however, and they shouted there defiance at the puny women in front of them! The Reserve Guard immolator charged towards the other Piranha and the Celestine’s jumped out – firing twice with there Meltas, the Emperor was with them! And the Piranha exploded, ploughing into the ground with Bone Crunching force! The only survivor was Gun Drone 24474, its AI assessing the situation and deciding to remain in the fray! The sisters inside the Reserve Guard Rhino climbed out and fortified there objective, in a screech of gears and metal their rhino jumped forward, Trying to Drive through the Kroot who had emerged from behind the hill, The driver misjudged the distance however and the Tank ground to a halt just in front of the dodging Kroot. The fight between the Veteran and Squad Alpha finally came to a halt as the Veteran killed one of the Suits, decapitating it with a vicious overhand blow, before finally being thrown to the ground and massacred by the enraged suits!

Tau Turn 5

With the Kroot on the Tau base facing overpowering odds the rest of the army swung round to support them, assessing the danger of the Rhino the Hammerhead, Broadside and Crisis Missile Squad Beta unleashed everything they had into its side armour! Finally it exploded in a shattering blast of energy. The remaining Tau units fired into the Sisters Squad, a fusillade of shots Killing several, the Fire Warriors charged forward and rapid fired but failed to hit a single sister!
Gun Drone 24474 heroically charged forward towards the Sisters base, but was unable to quite reach it, spinning in the air as it dodged through the fusillade of shots heading in its direction. The Kroot charged the remaining Rhino and inflicted several hits, filling the crew with fear and shaking them as they sheltered from the savage attack inside there Metal Tomb.

Sisters Turn 6

The Reserve Guard spun around and raised there weapons, Gun Drone 24474 went down in a hail of fire, crashing to the ground in fragments as it tried to reach its target. The Rhino surrounded by Kroot gunned its engine and tried to escape, but crashed into the side of the Hill, Immobilising itself in the Mud and rocks surrounding the foothills. The Sisters fired into the Squad in a desperate attempt to save the Rhino’s crew, the last Kroot letting out a despairing cry as its bullet ridden corpse thudded down onto the blood soaked earth.

The remaining sisters attacking the Tau Base again opened fire on the Kroot, as they charged forward; when the smoke cleared one Kroot was left standing on the Tau base! Snarling in defiance as he faced down the oncoming storm! The Celestine’s sensing victory poured there fire into the last Kroot standing, 1 shot hit him, then 2, then 3 his body jerking under the impact of the shots, falling to his knees he raised his rifle and snarled his rage and defiance at the enemy, blood spurted from his many wounds as with one last cry of pain and rage he pushed himself to his feet and looked up – he never saw the Melta Blast that ended his life, vaporising him instantly as his body was disassembled to its component atoms – his genes lost to his Kindred.

Tau Turn Six.

In a hail of fire everything opened fire on the sisters in front of the Tau base, killing them to a woman! The Fire Warriors ran towards the base, reclaiming it in the name of the Greater Good! The Shield Drones from the Downed Piranha opened fire on the Celestine’s, killing 1. Then charged into the fight, hopeing to trap the remaining sisters in vicious Close Combat, they killed one before finally succumbing to the welter of blows and the Celestine’s consolidated onto the objective (Doh!).

Sisters Turn Seven!!

The Remaining Celestine’s opened fire on the Fire Warriors and killed 1! Despite the heroic example of the Kroot the Fire Warriors shook with fear and the cowardly Scum Turned and Ran from the battlefield! May there names forever be held in shame and ignominy!

Tau Turn Seven

The last remaining hope for the Tau was the Trusty Kroot falling back across the Battlefield towards the Table Edge!! They Fell back but stopped short of the Objective! And could move no further, the battle was lost! The Remaining Tau units took bloody vengeance and wiped the Sisters totally from the Tau Base, soaking the field in blood and corpses, but it was not enough, the Battle was lost – this was merely vengeance!

Conclusion!

Despite the Early Death of Commander Khaine if the Battle had ended on turn 5 it would have been a draw. I made a huge cock up on turn 6 when I assaulted the Celestine’s with my Gun Drones – When they died it allowed the Sisters to consolidate onto the Objective – contesting it, If I had left the assault out turn 6 would have been a draw too, but as it happens this was irrelevant to the result as there was a turn 7! And the Fire Warriors ran away – if they had passed there morale test the end result would again have been a draw (as the remaining Sisters on and near the Objective were wiped out totally). It was a Blood Bath of a battle (and a very fun one) and all credit to my opponent who played a brilliant game and deserved the win! – Just wish we had been playing Kill points lol! – Final Score was 1 objective to the Sisters, and a objective surrounded by Tau but no scoring units (apart from the falling back Kroot).

Lessons Learned.
The Piranhas were too fragile really to contest effectively (although they may have performed better in a Seize Ground game).

The Heavy emphasis on TER units made it difficult to actually assault the enemy base, more Outflank and Deepstrike needed!

I should have used the Squad of 10 Kroot as ablative Wounds for my Commander and deployed him with them from the start – especially given the lack of Cover for my Commander in my Quarter. Infact from now on I will probably keep a small unit of Kroot for just that purpose/scenario.

Assaulting the Celestine’s in turn 6 with the Drones was stupid, I hoped they would tie them in combat for a turn, and if there was a turn 7 they would be unable to Shoot my Fire Warriors. Of course it did not work out this way.

Finally – I hate Fire Warriors! They really are so damn useless compared to Kroot – wish I did not have to take them!!

Battle Report with Nidzilla to come
Old 25 Mar 2009, 23:50   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Hello GoneFishing.

First of all Thanks for a very good battle report with loads of humor in it - It was a great laugh!

Second - Let me say that You have breathed new life into my experiences with the Tau by introducing me to the Ninja concept - It is to me a new way of thinking, using the recorded rules and taking advantage of the reserve rules by manipulating them with the Positional Relay (PosRe).

I have with interest read all I could find about this niche tactic and pondered quite some sleepless nights (having used my Mocca-Stim-Injectors alittle too generously) over how to twist my own available models into a NinjaTau concept.

Your battlereport got me some answers to what will happen if the commander is taken down (drone-shipped-off-battlefield, that is!) early on - but which single model can stand the fury of 3d6 AP1 insta killing missiles??? This scenario would not happen in my playing environment as triple entries of the same choice is banned (So no 3 times basilisks, exorcists etc.). It seems to be a rather fragile commander (protection equipment-vise) in your list compared to what You in earlier treads have preached...no 'O, one shield drone...so on. Im not saying that those upgrades would have helped You against such a missile barrage but I thought the Ninja Tau concept was all about 3 turns of survival.

I will spill You a couple of questions as we go along:

A): If your commander goes to ground to improve his Cover save can he use the PosRelay next turn?

B): If taking a 'O Commander would'nt it be good to take this confiquration: MPod, Fusion Blaster, PosRelay instead of the Twin MPod, PosRelay You suggested in the earlier posts - due to the possibility of lets say a drop-pod-arriving dreadnought?

C): You speak of using the 10 man Kroot squad as wounds for your commander - but as an alternative would You consider using a squad of gundrones? I mean they shoot on the move, has a save, and can follow your commander with the jet packs. They can even force a pinning check on the 10 man onrushing Marine Assault squad that heads for your 'O/'El. In your earlier posts it seemed that movement was essential in staying alive. But pointcost of models might make it undesireable???

It was a relief to see some Piranhas in your list (as I just finished painting a batch of three!) but I would find the points for the Targeting arrays to make them hit better. I notice also the lack of markerlights to help your units with raising BS and reducing enemy armour saves and thus you have the TA on many of your XV8 suits. Do you think it is too expensive to bring some marker drones onto the field (alongside a stealth team, Sniperdrones, Skyray or with your commander (as he has joined a squadron of gundrones))? I know the Kroot would'nt be able to benefit from it but anyway?

How do you expect the Ninja tactic to work in an objective based game against a Vanilla Space Marine list like this: 3 x 10 tac, 1 x 10 assault, 1 x dev. + smaller supportive units like preds. and dreads.? To me, having no experience with ninja, that seems to be hard to shift those resillient powerarmoured squads off the objectives in the last couple of turns!

This is by all means meant to contribute to your concept of tactic of The Art of Ninja and my wish is to keep an ongoing discussion of this theme by all players having tried this style of army thereby compiling experiences and innovative ideas.

Thats all for now - Im sure to bring up further questions and thoughts in the future of this thread!!!

Let it be known that in the Sea of Darkness You were My only Light. May the Greater Good protect You and drone 3172...

Tassadar
Tassadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2009, 14:29   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

awesome bat rep. i'm a fan of kroot too, good to see them loved.

wouldnt the piranhas come on more usfully in 1 squad?
Knight Actual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2009, 05:11   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

I loved your battle rep and wish more people wrote them like yours. I have a few suggestions for you though:
1) If you are going to put flamers in XV8 teams you need to place them on all the suits in the entire squad to be of much use. Otherwise they really don't help IMO.
2) Balstforges (TL Flamer, Fusion balsters) work better if you make the falmer not TL and give them a multi tracker instead. Though I undertand they cost a bit more then, but I think it makes them better. Pluss they are excelent at taking out infantry when in squads of 2 or more.
3) Your Kroot would probably serve you better and last longer if you split the group of 10 between the other two with hounds. But I definitley can see why you did what you did in making 3 squads.
4) If you can, stealth suits are an excellent deepstrike unit that can lay down a number of rounds and thanks to their stealth feild stay safe.

However, your list is also excellent as is for ninja tau. I am curious to see your responses to Tassadar's questions too.

P.S. good luck in getting in your tourney and if you do good luck in that too!

Thirty Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens; Theme song of the Gue'vesa.
Fate13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2009, 21:15   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

And alittle follow-up to keep this alive and kicking...

In one of the earlier builds there figured a unit of Kroots with a number of hounds attached - which purpose was to aid the Commander suit in intercepting any onrushing assaulters...Would You consider using the almost extinct Krootox in this squad - I mean they lend the squad the best strength in the armylist, has a good number of attacks and compliment the commanders missile pod regarding range and weapon strength.

Just a thought for the Ox-revival-programme...

Tassadar
Tassadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2009, 21:57   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassadar
And alittle follow-up to keep this alive and kicking...

In one of the earlier builds there figured a unit of Kroots with a number of hounds attached - which purpose was to aid the Commander suit in intercepting any onrushing assaulters...Would You consider using the almost extinct Krootox in this squad - I mean they lend the squad the best strength in the armylist, has a good number of attacks and compliment the commanders missile pod regarding range and weapon strength.

Just a thought for the Ox-revival-programme...

Tassadar
I think it would work, if you don't want to infiltrate or outflank with them.

Old 01 Apr 2009, 01:11   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Excellent Bat Rep! Really looking forward to the Nidzilla one.

I have been considering picking up some piranha myself, but I'm still not completely sold on them.
NegativeNad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2009, 02:15   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNad
Excellent Bat Rep! Really looking forward to the Nidzilla one.

I have been considering picking up some piranha myself, but I'm still not completely sold on them.
I'm not sure how anyone can be... : JMO

Nidzilla one Please let us know soon!

EDIT: karma endorsment from me!

Old 01 Apr 2009, 02:23   #10 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

I don't know Fate13. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they are expensive ($$$), seem really weak armor wise, and I'm really not sure how I would use them! haha
NegativeNad is offline   Reply With Quote