Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Game at Chermside, Brisbane
Old 02 Oct 2009, 11:43   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Lord Zambia
Default Game at Chermside, Brisbane

I am an addicted warhammer fan, and have 2 fearsome armies (Tau and Ork) and another on the way to be ready early next year (Dark Eldar) and i am interested in anyone who was looking for a game. Points wise i can play up to 1500 points of both Ork and Tau - and am willing to go against any opponent with any army or any amount of experience. Please reply to this or pm me if you are interested. I live walking distance from the games workshop in chermside, and it is easy to get a game in there if we prebook or what not.

Thanks

Zambia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhontauel
4 lightening claws LMAO. wouldn't the inquisition get involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedibean
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmotty
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrino
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire at Will
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Lord Zambia is offline   Reply With Quote