Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Brisbane Love?
Old 07 Jun 2009, 02:21   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Brisbane Love?

I'm new to the whole battling aspect of the game, anyone know of any clubs around Brisbane, especially ones near ashgrove and northern suburbs, (Aspley, Eventon Park/Hills, Albany Creek?) if you do, and go regually can you please post =-).

I usually go to Chermside GW but it's too small for games and Chermside is soooooooooooooooo busy >.<.
ImperialScum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2009, 00:06   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Lord Zambia
Default Re: A Game in Brissy

Greetings

I live in brisbane too. If you were looking for a game, i generally go to Games Workshop at chermy every 2nd weekend or so. In 2 weeks, i might go there on the saturday or sunday - i can keep you posted. I know what u mean bout it being busy in chermy, but that was coz the planetstrike was on. Last week, there was like no1 there when i was looking for a game it was empty lol.

So if your up for a game, reply, and ill get back to you as soon as possible.

Zambia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhontauel
4 lightening claws LMAO. wouldn't the inquisition get involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedibean
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmotty
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrino
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire at Will
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Lord Zambia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2009, 08:57   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to chrissi3
Default Re: Brisbane Love?

Friday Nights at Mt. Gravatt GW. It's a bit of a travel for me, but well worth it. Cool store manager, bit of a crowd last time i went.

it IS still there, right? :P

EDIT: I don't think this is technically necromancy, only saw the dates after i posted... But it was on the front page ><
chrissi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2009, 09:04   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

im not sure, but the fellows at chermside are really good and yoyu can have a game whenever you want. Since most ppl are still at school there wont be a crowd to contend with. chermy is probably heaps more reachable than mt gravatt - i can get there pretty much any weekday and some weekends so just let me know when ur free. i have 1700pts tau and 1300pts ork.

Zambia

Quote:
Quote:
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Old 23 Nov 2009, 09:50   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to chrissi3

Ah, rock on. I'm just returning to the hobby so i'm still trying to paint up a fieldable 750 point nid army. I hate playing with unpainted models, so until a good 80 percent of it is done, i'll be out of action.

Holidays in a week
chrissi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2009, 01:46   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Thats alright pm me or email me when ur up for a game we will work something out. Good luck painting

email - fhornpjw@hotmail.com

Zambia

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 13 Mar 2010, 09:37   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Sorry for the very late reply, just wanted to say hi to both of you nice to see that other people from Brisbane are on TO. Anyone here pretty new to the gaming aspects or willing to play a few games with someone who is, just post me, also anybody going to the MT Gravet tourney?

Just a little about me, currently have around 1.5k-1.7k points collecting blood angels but using the SM codex as a proxy until I can get my hands on that BA codex, I usually go to GW brisbane for around 10-30minutes at about 2pm-4pm Friday and always up for a chat or organising a game for a later date.

Days that are best for me: Sun, Monday, Friday, Early Sat.

Hope this isn't considered necro, as it's the only topic on the topic of Brisbane .
Old 13 Mar 2010, 23:50   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Friday is usually good for me...but i only go to the chermside store (as i can walk to it for freeeeee )

Expanded my Ork forces moreso...have a nice army goin atm havent pulled my Tau out for a few months actually :-\ Feel sorry for them their record wasnt that bad either...All the new Kans fault :P

Blood angels eh...i have a common rival BA player (he printed out the acrobat reader dex and is using that until they are released) and he plays assaulty marines against my shooty orks, which makes out for uh interesting games :P I dont mind blood angels, they have alot of varieties of play, although all of those varieties involve being in the opponents faces (Drop pods, deepstrike, overcharged engine rhinos, jump packs, etc)

Anyways

Zambia

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 19 Mar 2010, 23:21   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zambia
Friday is usually good for me...but i only go to the chermside store (as i can walk to it for freeeeee )
Damn, Friday is only good for me at GW brisbane as I walk from UNI in the city to it, maybe catch up for a game when my Uni break starts, I think it's in 2-4 weeks, and I'lll have some of BA nice little models by that time anyways.

Old 27 Jul 2011, 07:50   #10 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Hey, Brisbanites check out my free Space ork army giveaway on the "Market" Forum

Andrew
andyman is offline   Reply With Quote