Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Justify!
Old 30 Jan 2010, 05:11   #181 (permalink)
Aun
Shas'El

Default Re: Justify!

Able to do what? Clone? Its specifically stated in the Space Marine Codex that some servitors are "grown from human gene-cells in artificial nutrient", and as for the Afriel Strain, there isn't anything wrong with them other than the fact they have supernatural bad luck. :P
I think that the main reason we don't hear about cloning is because the population of the Imperium renders it unnecessary virtually all cases where it might be implemented.
Old 04 Feb 2010, 20:34   #182 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

How come women aren't turned into Space Marines? I know what your thinking they are in the form of Sisters of Battle. But I mean women going through all of the transformation an such. Female pain threshold is higher than males supposably. It just seems it would be a perfect fit. Then imagine co-ed chapters....Imagine a space wolf co-ed chapter and all that drinking and well, you know :
Old 04 Feb 2010, 20:35   #183 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to icer190

Its a thing with the Geneseed being incompatible, though some people have justified it through other means.
icer190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2010, 20:47   #184 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to deraj Send a message via MSN to deraj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or'es Vral
How come women aren't turned into Space Marines? I know what your thinking they are in the form of Sisters of Battle. But I mean women going through all of the transformation an such. Female pain threshold is higher than males supposably. It just seems it would be a perfect fit. Then imagine co-ed chapters....Imagine a space wolf co-ed chapter and all that drinking and well, you know :
The geneseed is based on the primarchs, who are male, the primarchs are all male because their genetics are based one the Emperor's, who is male. I'm guessing the Y chromosome there screws with the whole female space marine idea.
deraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2011, 03:01   #185 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Justify!

A Tyranid Warrior who gets granted Daemonhood as a Tyranid Daemon Prince.

[its hard not to justify my own challenge right here and now.. but you first!]

PS: caveat: and not for Khorne! That would be too easy.

Last edited by Calaban; 02 Aug 2011 at 03:06.
Calaban is offline   Reply With Quote