Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

How the new Chaos space marines are made. (I have found the answer!)
Old 22 Feb 2007, 05:20   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Luy22 Send a message via MSN to Luy22
Default How the new Chaos space marines are made. (I have found the answer!)

I have always been wondering. The Horus Heresy was awhile ago. Many many millions of years ago. So, wouldn't SOME of those chaos marines of died of old age? Where would the chaos babies of the damned, heretical bastards n00bz come from??

One obvious answers...

Female slaves + rape = chaos marine baby, which is trained from birth to be a horrific killing machine and created into the horrific mutated armored chaos-worshipper of a chaos marine. Also, in the book, Dead sky, black sun, Captain Uriel comes across many many cages of bloated Human women, so now, my theory is supported. Then, a long time after birth, the baby becomes mutated, and crawls around on tentacles (imagine stewy from family guy with his octopus body). Then, once they are in teen years, after many years of training, they become more afflicted and more alligned with chaos. The warp makes their bodies much more muscular and them more powerful, then they don the Heresy armor of the traitor legions. Then soon, the cycle will repeat itself.

What do the disgusting heretical scum do with the female children? They probably sacrifice them, or wait till they're old enough and force them into the birth cages too.
Only then your life I will save
Luy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 10:41   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: How the new Chaos space marines are made. (I have found the answer!)

I dont know much about Chaos, as I prefer the shining light of the but I was under the impression that Fabious Bile created Chaos Space Marines in a similiar way to how Loyal Space Marines were created. By taking young males (willing or unwilliing) and adding all the extras through surgery. At least thats what I thought.

To put simply, I hate Necrons, despise Tyranids and simply kill Space Marine!
Kais Cadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 11:16   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge
Default Re: How the new Chaos space marines are made. (I have found the answer!)

Yeah, Fabius Bile is the guy who makes them. As said, he takes willing servants/unwilling slaves and uses the same, but debased methods of making a loyalist marine.

And he also is very very good at the ol' cloning, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 11:44   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Durza

Due to the energies of the warp the chaos space marines are immortal, And I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Fabius bile steals geneseed from loyalist chapters and "sells" it to the chaos marine legions for slaves to experiment on.
Durza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 12:36   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
I have always been wondering. The Horus Heresy was awhile ago. Many many millions of years ago.
Actually, the Horus Heres was just 10.000 years ago. And the Warp does strange things to living tissue and time...

Quote:
Female slaves + rape = chaos marine baby
I`m not sure if CSM are actually A fertile and B are CAPABLE of doing stuff like this - I mean, they are molded with their armour... Although, of course, the Thousand Suns would like to - but then, what do you think they make their "music" for? I think its some sort of compensation...
CmdrBonesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 13:33   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

If you read the current Chaos Codex, there's a story where a group of Chaos Marines recruit Cultists into becoming new Chaos Marines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 17:24   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Luy22 Send a message via MSN to Luy22

They can't "get busy"? I thought I remember sombody saying that the EMperor's Children can do it with deamonettes... odd, odd images... EMPEROR CLEANSE MY MIND!!!!
Only then your life I will save
Luy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 20:02   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to Shirrin

All Marines are sterile, its a side effect of the processes used to make them super human.
Old 22 Feb 2007, 20:32   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrBonesaw

I`m not sure if CSM are actually A fertile and B are CAPABLE of doing stuff like this - I mean, they are molded with their armour... Although, of course, the Thousand Suns would like to - but then, what do you think they make their "music" for? I think its some sort of compensation...
It's not the Thousand Sons. It's the Noise Marines. (slanleash).
Impulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Feb 2007, 20:39   #10 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to The Lost Waywatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaRockNRoller
All Marines are sterile, its a side effect of the processes used to make them super human.
Well maybe they get cultists to rape those women ??? Or they just steal babies
Simply put - paint your damn minis! ;D

The Lost Waywatcher is offline   Reply With Quote