Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Weapons of the Imperium! (Intresting to anyone without 3rd edition rulebook)
Closed Thread
Old 25 Oct 2006, 00:20   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to The_Greater_Good
Default The Weapons of the Imperium! (Intresting to anyone without 3rd edition rulebook)

Well, this seemed pretty intresting to me, and I thought I would share it with those that began after 4th edition began. I just so happen to find my badly beaten up 3rd edition rulebook and it has WAY more fluff than the 4th edition. The weapons page in the 4th edition has nothin' on this. ;D

*Images removed by me until a mod answers a question of mine*

Adeptus Astartes, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Cadian, Catachan, the Chaos devices, Cityfight, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Eye of Terror, Fire Warrior, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khorne, Kroot, Lord of Change, Necron, Nurgle, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Slaanesh, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k Device, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either , TM and/or Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2006, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Um.. is it ok now?

If you need help with a Tau army list, go ahead and pm me, always willing to help.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 00:23   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae
Default Re: The Weapons of the Imperium! (Intresting to anyone without 3rd edition ruleb

Doesn't this count as posting of copywritten material? I do believe it does; scanning your book and posting it on the internet violates GW's rules.

As cool as it is, I'm sure even people who don't have the 3rd edition rulebook know someone who does.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 00:25   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: The Weapons of the Imperium! (Intresting to anyone without 3rd edition ruleb

Indeed. 4th has nothing on 3rd.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 01:55   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

Greater good, unless you can give us written permission form GW's legal dept you can't post any materials form thier books, links to websites that have the info(other than GW's own webpages). Might be best if we just lock this.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 02:02   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to The_Greater_Good

Would an email count as written? Because if not then just go ahead and lock this (it will probably take forever just to get the email from them, which will most likely be no).

If you need help with a Tau army list, go ahead and pm me, always willing to help.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 11:15   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

A e-mail is probably not written, and since they're going to say no by defaut, I think lockage is all that's left.
Closed Thread