Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Toy Story, Much? (Not Sure Where to Put)
Closed Thread
Old 15 Feb 2008, 20:35   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to Khalastas
Default Toy Story, Much? (Not Sure Where to Put)

Hey all,
I wasn't sure where I would put this, but I came up with it thicking what would happen it models came to life and what impact their weapons would have on humans (the wounds, I mean).
Really short, really simple. Just wanted to share.

Posed in an exquisite manner, dodging a Lasgun shot whilst pulling the pin on a Krak grenade, the Chaos Space Marine was basically detailed at the moment. A giant rod came at him from what was supposedly the Warp, slathering his joints in odd-coloured liquid.

“JASON!”A scream emanated from downstairs, reaching Jason’s ears.

“Just a minute Mum, inking my Chaos Marine!” Jason replied, half-shouting half-murmuring, concentrating on the model.

“Nuh-uh, not this time Jason! Get down here and have your dinner!” Jason’s Mum yelled. Jason could almost see her downstairs, looking up with her hands on his hips, her lips pursed as usual. Jason began conjuring up the thought of his model, doing battle with loyalist Imperial Guardsmen on some faraway planet some two millennia in the future.

Jason finished up inking the shoulder pads and put his brush in the water. He stood up, stretched, and began walking clumsily downstairs. His mother watched him walk all the way down, tapping her foot in impatience.

“Hurry now, your pasta is getting cold. Jeez, sometimes I don’t know why I bother…” Jason’s mum trailed off, walking back to the table and sitting down to her pasta. Jason followed her, grabbing a juice from the fridge and sitting down. He chewed the pasta slowly, enjoying the flavour as much as possible. A few minutes later, he finished the meal and downed his juice.

“O.K, now you can go back to your toys,” His mother said, cleaning up his plate and helping his toddler brother out of his highchair.

“Jason…Jason…Jason…” His brother said with repetition, annoying Jason intentionally. Jason felt the frustration in the pit of his stomach and tried to resist, walking upstairs and shutting his door. He looked at the model he had finished just before dinner. He thought to himself, had its pose changed? Rather than leaning to one side, pulling the pin on a Krak grenade as he had modeled it, now it was standing sentry, the Krak grenades in the plastic figures’ belt.

“What the…” Jason mumbled, stepping back. He ran to his carry case, unclasping it and looking in on the packaging foam. He gasped and pulled the top layer off. None of his Plague Marines were there. He looked and saw that his Berzerkers and Havocs were also gone. The Daemon Prince, Terminators and Predator were also gone.

“We’ve been robbed!” He exclaimed, beginning to worry that his army was gone. Who would have taken them? Only his friends at the Games Club knew he collected…but they wouldn’t know where he kept the models, let alone where he lived. Just then, he heard a noise from behind him. It was like something firing up. He spun around just in time to see a thin, blue beam of light strike his leg, burning it. Jason clenched his teeth in pain, suppressing a yell, but stopped when he looked up. His grand army of models was before him, all guns ready to open fire on his skin. He even saw the model that had been on the table down now, preparing to throw his Melta bomb at Jason.

“But…how?” Jason stammered, crawling back. He heard a mechanical noise and looked at the predator again. The Heavy Bolter sponsons were moving to aim at him, slowly being spun.

“Oh crap,” Jason mumbled with a look of dismay on his face. The Heavy Bolters opened fire. Streaking through the air at incredible speeds, small projectiles the size of pellets blasted at his exposed ankle, hitting and exploding. It felt like being jabbed with a red hot pen. Blood trickled down to the carpet he was on.

Jason stood up, ready to take command. If he was awake, his models had come to life – something he had always dreamed of. However, he had expected them to be allied with him, rather than trying to kill him. The scorch on his leg stung and the tiny craters on his ankle were bleeding.

“Death to the False Emperor!” His Daemon Prince shouted, urging his men forward. He flew on his wings above the forces, circling and making sure there was no retreat from his Chaos Space Marines.

The surged forward. Jason heard many clichéd phrases being shouted by the animated models, such as;
“Blood for the Blood God!” By the Berzerkers, and;
“Crush them under the iron treads of Chaos!” By the Predator crew.

Jason stood back and watched the tide move forward. Bolter shots were fired, most falling short and sizzling his Mum’s carpet. The Lascannon was recharged and fired at his shin, doing the same damage as being – leaving a scorching, stinging mark. The Plague Marines ran forward, followed by mists of flies and disease. Their corrupt armor was slick and shiny, covered in slime.

Jason looked and wondered where his terminators had got too, just when he heard a soft noise near his heel. He spun around and saw three terminators landing, clearly deep striking, and re-gathering themselves. Jason ran from his army. He did not want to break his prized models, but there was no way he wanted to get shot to pieces by them. The Terminators followed him, slowly. The Berzerkers charged forward with great speed, their Chain axes nicking his heels. It felt like someone running a tiny serrated knife over your flesh.

Jason jumped on his bed, lying down. He hoped they could not climb up. Luckily, they couldn’t climb up. But the Daemon Prince could fly up. He hovered over Jason, landing on his stomach and screaming with the power of the Warp. Using two hands, he plunged the fire-drenched blade into Jason’s stomach, penetrating about two centimeters. Blood poured out of the wound. This attack felt like someone was now stabbing him with a hobby knife.

The Daemon Prince started marched up to Jason’s face, savoring the thought of killing the loyalist giant.

“I am the Daemon Prince…” The model started, but Jason cut him off.

“Thrulx, ruler of the Bloodied Hand legion,” Jason finished, leaving the Daemon Prince speechless.

“Yes, I know, I made you. You are nothing more than a metal miniature. You are not supposed to come to life!” Jason yelled, picking up the model with his right hand and staying the arm wielding the sword with the other.

“Jason! Come wipe up! You live in this house and eat the food, you have to help wash up,” His mother yelled with impatience.

“Yeah…O.K! Just a minute!” Jason yelled in return, trying to spare his mother the shock of having to see this tiny army come to life.

“You…cannot restrain me! The powers of the Warp will release me!” Thrulx the Daemon Prince yelled at Jason. Just then, the so-called ‘loyalist giant’ let out a yelp as some kind of invisible fire scorched both his hands. The Daemon Prince fell and landed on his chest, looking proud of his powers.

Jason felt the bed tilt to the side a little. He looked around, not able to see the ground or what was happening.

“FIRE!” A voice yelled, the familiar sound of a Lascannon firing filled his room. The shot hit the leg of his bed, causing it to fall to one side and rolling Jason out onto the floor. He felt his calf burning. He looked down and saw the Terminators using power weapons to slice through his meat, the powerful weapons not slicing but sizzling through his flesh.

The Bezerkers were hacking up his arms, the small serrated knife feeling turning into a rather large serrated knife feeling. Blood ran from his upper arm. Bolter shots from the Plague Marines’ bolters hit his ribs, causing pain but what was even worse was the spreading of their infection. He felt a slime dripping down and became itchy.

The Daemon Prince was trapped under the bed, shredding the wooden frame up with his weapon. Four Plasma Cannons in the Havoc squad were powered up and launched at his hip, burning it. Jason felt the projectiles dissolving his clothes. He moaned in pain. He had had enough of it. He stood up, flinging the Bezerkers off his arm and smashing them into his wall. They fell down, crumpled and broken. He kicked off the three terminators slicing his calves – they got smashed into his chair.

Jason punched the Havoc squad and stomped on the Plague Marines. Now only the Predator stood in sight, firing the Lascannon at his shin. Now he had four burns from the weapon. He punched the tank. It flipped over, rolled and returned right-way up. He moaned and took some already made green stuff from his desk. He shoved it in the Lascannon turret and then the Heavy Bolter sponsons. He stood back and waited for the tank to fire.

The Predator exploded spectacularly, flames licking out and the plastic melting onto the carpet. His room was a mess – his bed broken, holes in his walls, all his terrain was broken and bunkers were erected all over the floor. The Daemon Prince finished slicing through his bed and charged out, yelling in victory for his forces.

“What?” Jason asked him, crouching down. “What made you think an army of tiny soldiers could defeat a human?” He pointed at the model as he spoke.

“No!” The Daemon Prince exclaimed.

“Yes,” Jason replied sternly. He pushed the model over, grabbed a pin vice and bored a whole through the models’ head, purple smoke bursting from the corpse and shriveling up into a small ball. Jason felt elated at his victory.

“JASON! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE AND CLEAN UP NOW!” His mother’s voice came from downstairs, ruining his moment.

“Ouch…yes, Mum…” Jason replied, looking at his broken models in wonder.

Written in about half an hour. Thanks for viewing!
Thanks,
-Khalastas
Old 16 Feb 2008, 09:13   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Toy Story, Much? (Not Sure Where to Put)

Interesting...... I like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
The female race really is disgusting.

Old 18 Feb 2008, 07:20   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Not very long, but it made me smile.
Old 18 Feb 2008, 08:01   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Very very good, i dint read all of it, because i need a shower, and need to get ready, but I'll read it when i get back. ;D
"Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF, all my base are belong to you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus
Circus: Yes well Bubgum we've been gradually establishing today that you're wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton
Anton: I placed the broom between my legs, engaged the engine, applied the gas and away I was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timjim
I'm working on it, I'll even unclip the crotch flap so it swings
Old 18 Feb 2008, 08:02   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to fat_tree

That brought back some old memories. That was spectacular.

*gives two thumbs up*
Old 19 Feb 2008, 06:46   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Hey,
Thanks! I'm glad you guys liked it. I enjoy writing...if anyone can offer me any hints I'm taking

Also, I need proof-readers for my 25pg or so novel...PM me if interested

Thanks,
-Khalastas
Old 23 Feb 2008, 22:11   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to xShaperx

Lol thats why I keep two armies in a room at all times, if my Guard try to exterminate me, I'm sure my Emperors Children would back me up and cut all them down in short order.

My tau would most likely watch and clean up who's left.

Shas'ui Kel'shan Mont'au Mal'caor: The Terror Spider of Kel'shan

www.myspace.com/nathanhotdog
Old 23 Feb 2008, 23:15   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Haha good idea. My Necrons are in the cupboard, my Tyranids would probably destroy my Chaos.

Thanks for reading,
-Khalastas
Old 23 Feb 2008, 23:34   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Commissar_Will

I've often thought about this myself actually - that is, what sort of damage miniature weapons would do to a human. After a lot of thinking, I decided that I would NOT want to face an IG army - ouch, those Basilisk shells would absolutely cane - not to mention all those lasguns searing through your flesh with unbearable heat. And as for Baneblades...

My Space Marine project log
Old 24 Feb 2008, 09:27   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to fat_tree

You think IG would be bad, Imagine Necrons. OWWW. guass flayers desolving you flesh
Closed Thread