Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Interactive creation II! (Different plot)
Old 27 Jun 2007, 23:36   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Interactive creation II! (Different plot)

Heres another creation, not a direct sequel to my other creation titled the same thing without the number.

A Tau colony on the brand new sept world "B'ugga" (Find the easter egg in this sentence, not very Tau-like, but an egg nontheless) has lost all contact since 3 days ago, a Kill team of Fire warriors has been assigned to investigate what was going on. That kill team of Fire warriors awakes from hypersleep on the way to the planet. This has to go slow and steady 'n' suspenseful. Then its actiony for a moment, plot development, action takes place, etc. Like the Alien movies (and this actually based on Aliens! [The second one, if you've heard of it.]

Now begin

A TAU SHIP

(It is dark and silent, weapon lockers placed about, filled with burst cannons, carbines, rifles, flamers, etc. camera pans arround then goes to lockers with some of them open with fire warrior armour and other eqipment. Then into the hypersleep room/cafeteria. Lights flash on, ship and crew slowly awake as they groggily awake from stasis one by one.)

Fire warrior: Boy... (Stretches for a litte while) I feel like the Necrons, those robotic Gue'la when they woke up from stasis.

Fire warrior 2: (On chin-up bar) Necrons don't feel anything idiot.

Fire warrior: Smartass

Fire warrior 3: Settle down you two, we are bond brothers, we are not to argue, we are sworn to each other, am I clear?

Fire warrior 1 and 2: Yes, shas'ui

Fire warrior 3: Good, now warm-up, get breakfast and head to the breifing room. Aun'ze will breif us.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig
Bugga62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2007, 11:06   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Interactive creation II! (Different plot)

Dramatic Aliens music plays

Fire Warrior 1: Will you turn that damn thing off?

Fire Warrior 2 is seen holding a large hi-fi system

Fire Warrior 2: Oh sorry about that.

Who can tell you what is right and wrong

No-one!

Except Jesus, Santa Claus, The Lone Ranger, Batman and occasionaly the Easter Bunny. (But only on his good days)
nightbringer of doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2007, 16:46   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

THE CAFETERIA

Fire warrior (Smells food) MMMMMMMMmmmmm... Looks and smells good!

Fire warrior 2: You said it, gotta thank those Eldar cooks in there.

Eldar chef: I hope you like the Tureir' iug, mouthwatering is it not?

Fire warrior 2: Indeed it is.

(Eldar chef is seen with a knife)

Firew warrior: Hey! Cook! Do that little thing with the knife!

Eldar chef: Are you sure about that?

(Fire warrior 3 grabs Fire warrior 2s hand puts it on the table)

Fire warrior 3: Hold still!

Fire warrior 2: Hey why me!?

Fire warrior 3: Yeah you!

Eldar chef (Puts knife in a space between the middle finger and the ring finger)

Eldar chef: Trust me, i've been doing this for years.

(Eldar chef begins to do the knife trick Bishop did with Hudson as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZqTWOgAJ3g)

Eldar chef: Hope I did not freak you out.

(Fire warriors are laughing)

Fire warrior 2: That was not even funny guys!

Shas ui': Knock it off everyone!

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 30 Jun 2007, 03:56   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Fire Warrior 3: Hah, hey cook! Do that knife thing with me!

Eldar Cook: Uh, I'm not sure I can do it a second time.

Fire Warrior 3: Come one, man! Please?

Eldar Cook: Oh, Alright,

10 seconds later...

Fire Warrior 3: Oh God! My fingers! Oh, the pain!

Eldar Cook: Told you so.

No-one!

Except Jesus, Santa Claus, The Lone Ranger, Batman and occasionaly the Easter Bunny. (But only on his good days)
Old 30 Jun 2007, 04:04   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

MEDICAL

Fire warrior: Are my fingers going to be okay?

Space marine Apothocary: Yes, the donated Tau skin should help. You still keeping that secret right?

(Fire warrior winks)

Space marine Apothocary: Alright, you should be fine, i'll see you then, and make sure you save some Tureir'iug for me!

BACK IN THE CAFETERIA

Fire warrior: Hey Shas'ui? What mission do we have know?

Shas ui: It's either a rescue mission, a Y'he hunt, or getting into a shootout with some Gue'la, or those Giant Gue'la with the layers of Tin for armour (Crowd of Fire warriors laugh) Ok, ok, show some respect for the foe.

Fire warrior 2: HEY CHEF! COOK UP ANOTHER ROUND OF TUREIR'IUG AND SOME ULTHWE ALE!!

Eldar Chef: Commin' right up! And for appreciating my food, THIS ONES ON THE HOUSE!!

(Fire warriors cheer)

(After the meal, they head to a breifing room with a giant screen with Etheral Aun'Ze)

BREIFING ROOM

Shas 'ui: Gentlemen! You all may know Aun'ze, as he is going to breif you on what has been going on with the colony. Take over Aun'ze.

Aun'ze: Thank you, as you may already know, 3 days ago, Colony B'ugga had all contact lost (Shows picture of the planet with Sept insignia) The only footage we have of the colony is from the camera drone.

(Shows camera drone with footage of a errie, empty, damaged hallway, a genestealar pops out and claws at the drone, static apears.)

(Murmur among the Fire warriors)

Fire warrior: So we already know we are dealing with the Y'he.

Shas'ui: Any questions?

(Fire warrior raises hand)

Fire warrior: When can I leave the army of the badly designed helmets that reqire you to close one eye or go cross eyed to see?

Shas ui: Wear that helmet untill you die! Or if you leave as a Shas'vre Shas'la! Its so you can see in the night!

Aun'ze: Alright! Gear up!

Shas'ui: Ok! You heard the man! GET MOVING! Ok but first, you shas'la that made the smart remark, I think I need to tell ya' something!

ARMORY

(Fire warrior loads Photon grenade into a carbine, puts carbine in a row of carbines, Fire warrior grabs a carbine and loads a magizine, 2 Fire warriors grab Burst cannons and also load the burst cannons, Fire warrior opens locker and slaps on helmet, Fire warrior slaps on oversized shoulder pad. Fire warrior grabs flamer and admires it, Eldar cook grabs a pulse carbine for himself, loads it.)

Eldar cook: What? I got assigned to this becuase i'm a crackshot and I can whip up a mean Tureir'iug steak.

Old 30 Jun 2007, 04:08   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Fire Warrior: Didn't I see this scene on some copyrighted movie?

Shas'ui: Shut up!

No-one!

Old 30 Jun 2007, 04:46   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Shas'ui: Alright people! Remember your training! Use distance, and... Don't use your commanders bonding knife as a weapon!

Fire warriors: Yes sir...

Shas'ui: Right... NOW ONTO THE READY LINE! GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!!! (Fire warriors stand ready at the ready line) Wow... Look at these warriors... Ready to KICK SOME D'yi!! (Devilfish arrives) Look, theres our ride! GET IN THERE!! (Fire warriors move in) Alright! Move to your assaigned seats! You all know your seating!

Eldar cook: Alright, everyone cameras on, good, Shas'la Kais (Not from the game Fire warrior) your camera seems to be a litte sparadic (Fire warrior hits camera) Ok, static is clearing up, you're fine.

Fire warrior: Oh yeah! We're Genestealar hunting! Can't wait to kick those Y'he T'auk'cka D'yeri! OH YEAH!!

Shas'ui: Sit down before we take off! It's going to be rough!!

Eldar cook: (To himself, nervously) Oh man...

Old 01 Jul 2007, 01:48   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

The devilfish dropped from orbit into the atmosphere.

One Fire Warrior went around giving people high fours.

'Welcome to the express elevator to Hell!' he chortled.

Another Fire Warrior turned to another and said:
'How many drops have you done?'
'Thirty.....Simulated ones'

OOC: I can't remember the script of Aliens that well so sorry if there's a bit wrong.

No-one!

Old 01 Jul 2007, 05:04   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Fire warrior:How many combat drops?

Fire warrior 2: Erm... Two... Plus this one

(Fire warriors curse to themselves)

Eldar cook: Don't worry! This is my second one too! Oh Klkn! (Slaps hand to mouth)

Fire warrior 3: Boy... I feel sick... Get me a barf bag pronto! (Cook hands one) Thanks man, BLEARRRGHH!

Fire warrior 4: Well that was pleasant...

Eldar cook: Probalby had too much Tureir'iug... Ah, everyone can't keep their hands, and mouths off of it, ha ha!

(One of the fire warriors falls asleep.)

Old 02 Jul 2007, 04:31   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Fire Warrior: Uh, no offence Eldar guy but don't you think that you could've picked a better vehicle to drop from orbit then the Devilfish? I mean, Devilfish's can't fly, they can only hover so where going to hit the ground at like full speed!

No-one!