Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Interactive creation (Read topic for details)
Old 21 Jun 2007, 05:35   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Interactive creation (Read topic for details)

I'm not sure wether this has been done before (Hope i'm in the right place) but here it is, you can be in it if you'd like (Hence the title "Interactive creation," crappy title I know, can't think of anything better to call it. :P)

We've been flying on a Manta for 3 full days, we run out of fuel and have to land (didn't crash somehow:P) in some forrest. The only food on the Manta is a seemingly infinite supply of stale hard tacks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardtack) that taste like paper and stick to the roof of your mouth like peanut butter. The only entertainment is a deck of cards, and a copy of Bio-dome (I think the pilot was playing a mean joke on us >)

"Aw jeez! You gotta' be kiddn' me! We have this crappy bread for food!"

Random fire warrior: "I like hard tacks."

"SHUT UP!!!"

"We have a crappy movie and a deck of cards for fun, and two Shas'la's have been playing rock-paper-scissors for the entire time"

Random fire warrior: "Rock-paper-scissors, SHOOT! (Rock beats scissors) BOO-YAH! UNDEAFEATED!!!"

(Says it like Hudson) "Thats it! Game over man! Game over!! What are we gonna' do now!!"

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig
Bugga62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2007, 07:18   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Interactive creation (Read topic for details)

The fire warrior looked up. 'Whaddya mean, the in-flight movie is Bio-Dome!'

The warrior gets up and checks inside the remains of the Manta. "Oh crap! We do! Why the hell do we have Gue'la movies in our ship?'

Who can tell you what is right and wrong

No-one!

Except Jesus, Santa Claus, The Lone Ranger, Batman and occasionaly the Easter Bunny. (But only on his good days)
nightbringer of doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2007, 11:31   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Thats generally all we've got, but maybe, just maybe we can find a good one like A Monty Python movie! YEAH!! But for now, its our only entertainment, and same with that deck of cards some other two fire warriors are using

Fire warrior 1: Got any aces?

Fire warrior 2: Go fish

(Fire warrior 1 takes card)

Fire warrior 2: Got any 5s?

Fire warrior 1: You suck... (Unwillingling hands over 2 5s)

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 21 Jun 2007, 15:54   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Two warriors sat across from each other with portable electronics in their hands, furiously tapping away at them.

Left: Oy, what the hells?! These dudes keep chuckin' smoke flares into the hall!

Right: Quit yer laggin' an' git ta fraggin'.
And THAT is worth living for.
Father Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2007, 17:30   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Hey! Where did you get those handhelds! Ah never mind... (Eye of the tiger playing) We have to LIVE... We must use our SKILLS... We must have FAITH in ourselves! We must SURVIVE!!! (Eye of the tiger stops) Thanks Jim...

Jim: No problem man. (leaves scene)

four of you will go out hunting!

Fire warriors: "YAAAAY!! (Grabs pulse rifles) First shot gets to have the meat for themselves!!"
"No ya' don't!"
"Oh you're a poor sport!"

You two playing the handhelds! Make yourselves usefull and get try to recover what you can from the Manta! And just don't bring any of those hardtacks! They taste like Klkn and they are semi-hard as rock!

You four! The Rock-paper-scissors mini tournament players and the Go fish players! Find some firewood!!

Me and this fire warrior will gaurd the camp from predators and if any, Gue'la that may try to hunt us down.

AND BURN THAT COPY OF BIO DOME!!

Old 21 Jun 2007, 23:03   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Narrator: The Tau have been trapped for a day on the unknown planet and already, tensions are beginning to rise...

Fire Warrior: I'll kill you all, you sons of-

Warrior stops talking as several pulse rifle rounds hit him in the chest and he collapses onto the ground.

No-one!

Except Jesus, Santa Claus, The Lone Ranger, Batman and occasionaly the Easter Bunny. (But only on his good days)
Old 22 Jun 2007, 02:35   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Fire warriors! Stay firm, we must survive! Isn't that right Jim?

Jim: Yep...

EXACTICALLY! How about we all gather by the fire, grab a guitar of any type and sing a happy song, grab some Genestealar ribs if you want to! JUST DON'T KILL EACH OTHER FOR AUN'VA'S SAKE!!! Lets all just pray to the etherals that we might be found by some search team!! JUST DON'T BE AT EACH OTHERS THROATS!!!

Old 22 Jun 2007, 07:34   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

"We'll be at your throat soon if you don't stop shouting!"

Later that night,

The Tau are gathered around the campfire singing.

Assembled Tau: B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-GO,B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his nam-o!

No-one!

Old 22 Jun 2007, 13:50   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Left: I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves!
Everybodies nerves!
Everybodies nerves!
I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves!
And this is how it goes!

Right: Ninety nine bottles of non-alcoholic-beverages on the wall...
Ninety nine bottles of non-alcoholic-beverages!

The two are quickly silenced by flaming marshmellows.
And THAT is worth living for.
Father Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2007, 15:10   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Men! We must stop killing each other! I know what will cheer us up! See this copy of Bio-dome? Do you want to:

A.Throw it into a nearby lake
B.Throw it into the fire
C.Riddle it with pulse fire
D.Feed it to the wild Genestealars