Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Strange question(may be in the wrong board)
Old 29 May 2007, 20:32   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Strange question(may be in the wrong board)

Heya, in ye olde Warhammer Fantasy RPG book, there is a section on a 5th chaos entity, maybe known as Muloch? His portfolio is hate, mainly for chaos. He reminds me a lot of the Space Marine's own anti-chaos frenzy, but that is neither here nor there.

The reason for my post, is to see if anyone knows anything more about this 5th entity, and if they would know of the appropriate colors for said god.

I am making something up for my 40k chaos army - Basicly all the non-marked units are followers of this 5th god. They employ two 12 man squads of a certain marked unit - for now I just have khorne, but I'll expand it later to include the three other gods. They use these units as meat shields, and then if Victory is obtained, after battle they kill off the remaining marked units.
Wired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 04:33   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Strange question(may be in the wrong board)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wired
Heya, in ye olde Warhammer Fantasy RPG book, there is a section on a 5th chaos entity, maybe known as Muloch? His portfolio is hate, mainly for chaos. He reminds me a lot of the Space Marine's own anti-chaos frenzy, but that is neither here nor there.

The reason for my post, is to see if anyone knows anything more about this 5th entity, and if they would know of the appropriate colors for said god.

I am making something up for my 40k chaos army - Basicly all the non-marked units are followers of this 5th god. They employ two 12 man squads of a certain marked unit - for now I just have khorne, but I'll expand it later to include the three other gods. They use these units as meat shields, and then if Victory is obtained, after battle they kill off the remaining marked units.
Wired,

The diety of which you speak is "Malal". For an idea of his color scheme see page 76 of Codex: Chaos Space Marines; the model bottom-right is a member of "The Sons of Malice". This legion represents Malal, but this could not be printed in the Codex becasue the man who invented Malal left GW and kept all of the intellectual property rights to this Diety. > Do a Google search on "malal" and the "Sons of Malice", and you will find plenty of background info that I (sadly) cannot reproduce here.
Also do a search on the same here on TO, Malal's popularity fires up now and again!

I hope that helps,
Ged

[glow=purple,2,300]Speaker for the Keeper of Secrets - The Cult of Slannesh[/glow]

-Craftworld Paragon's Rune Sign
GedofParagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 21:43   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Strange question(may be in the wrong board)

thanks
Wired is offline   Reply With Quote