Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

scratch-built tau weapon and ships
Closed Thread
Old 03 Nov 2006, 14:02   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default scratch-built tau weapon and ships

It has been a while since I've posted.

the first 2 posts I had made were regarding pulse pistols, a converted hammerhead tank and a modified tau commander.

i had some spare parts from a pirahna (my ork army had looted it and made it into a small fighta bomma-gasp!) and from my crisis battlesuit and commander, so i figured I could make use of them.

I had scratch-built a "snub" broadside battlesuit railgun from pirahna engines (the thin section) with cut-down flamers, fusion blaster and missile pods. I plan to use it in my friend's campaign on a modified crisis battlesuit carrying the railgun (I was inspired from the kraken pattern broadside battlesuit in the conversions section of this website. many thanks to the person who posted that conversion).

the only problem is it also looks like a light carrier that could be used in Battlefleet Gothic. and speaking of light carriers, I had also made a chunkier carrier from more bits from the pirahna and battlesuit boxes. it kinda reminds me of a basking shark ;D

I will try to take some pics and post them but I have no idea when that will be.