Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Need Help For My GCSEs
Closed Thread
Old 21 Mar 2006, 17:50   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Need Help For My GCSEs

basicly, for my Design Graphics GCSE, im going to design my own game, and as i have a small knowedge of 40k, i decided to base it on that, but what i am saying is

do you hobbyists have any pictures of models i could use?
my models dont compare to yours (no joke there)so i want to use pictures that are impressive

thanks in advance
Old 21 Mar 2006, 18:23   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Esque
Default Re: Need Help For My GCSEs

For conceptual reference, use GW's own models. They cant copyright-bust you for being inspired...
Old 21 Mar 2006, 18:31   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to korik1

what's a GCSE? I want to know what I'm posting pics for.

Everyone is normal until you get to know them!

Old 21 Mar 2006, 18:52   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

GCSE stands for general certificit of general eduacation, its like a american high school diploma,

Join the newly formed Hellcats squadron as they attempt to battle the terrorist mecha of the GRA in a post-global war Earth! This unique RPG uses an alternate timeline to the Macross series, so no prior knowledge of Macross is required. So grab your transforming Veritech mecha, hit the link and join in
Old 21 Mar 2006, 19:54   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to MechTau

Careful there! Don't be flaming someone... this isn't one of those sites.

Open invitation to all: Send me a pm, and I'll be have a look at your army list.
[url=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11198.0]Crisis Suit Theory, Army Composition, and why Fireknives suck - You've got to read this classic by T0nka
Old 21 Mar 2006, 20:15   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by shas o runil
GCSE stands for general certificit of general eduacation, its like a american high school diploma, but they are shite and worthless
Hardly.
For those who don't go on to 6th Form/College they are invaluable, as they will be the only things getting them into a job.
For those who do go on into further education, they get them their place in their selected 6th Form / College.
Old 21 Mar 2006, 20:22   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin-XZ
basicly, for my Design Graphics GCSE, im going to design my own game, and as i have a small knowedge of 40k, i decided to base it on that, but what i am saying is

my models dont compare to yours (no joke there)so i want to use pictures that are impressive

thanks in advance
im doing the exact same thing! im creating a futuristic computer game called 'Imperial Armour' based on an Baneblade commander and his crew. what exactly are you making, product wise? for example i created a CD case cover, a poster and a point of sale display.

Old 22 Mar 2006, 17:26   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elessar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin-XZ

thanks in advance
im doing the exact same thing! im creating a futuristic computer game called 'Imperial Armour' based on an Baneblade commander and his crew. what exactly are you making, product wise? for example i created a CD case cover, a poster and a point of sale display.

yes, that is basicly what i am doing, if my file was not so big, id post my version of a new DoW case

so basicly i need pictures of 40k models to go on the back, front and cd of a Warhammer 40'000 based game

any help?

and GCSEs are basicly my exams

so, any help?
Old 22 Mar 2006, 20:20   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to ShasShi

Two words: Google it.

I just typed in 'Space Marine Commander' on Google and it came up with some really nicely painted models. I'd link some but I really don't need to, it's easy to do yourself. Plus this way you can pick exactly which ones you want to use.

There is the issue of copyright which I don't really know anything about... But if it's for your GCSE project which not too many people will see I don't think you'll be doing any harm.

You're lucky.. for my Tech coursework I didn't get to choose what to do... We all had to design a radio :. Got a B though
Old 25 Mar 2006, 08:36   #10 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakasi
Two words: Google it.

I just typed in 'Space Marine Commander' on Google and it came up with some really nicely painted models. I'd link some but I really don't need to, it's easy to do yourself. Plus this way you can pick exactly which ones you want to use.

There is the issue of copyright which I don't really know anything about... But if it's for your GCSE project which not too many people will see I don't think you'll be doing any harm.

You're lucky.. for my Tech coursework I didn't get to choose what to do... We all had to design a radio :. Got a B though
i no i could google it, mabye i didnt explain

i need primary images, i.e. photographs, not images i can grab of the internet

any help?
Closed Thread